GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

cheating is allowed? Part III

Cannot reply, talk is closed

cheating is allowed? Part III
IS cheating allowed is my big question?
This week gave Grom clan a predetermined win till toxicity clan, fortunately for the new update has not given them so many points.
Next week is the Grom's turn to get a trade fight ... (SO GROM will win vs toxicity next week with full art vs poor armed toxicity)
I really hope that there will soon put a stop to this
It really is a bad development for the game that is being ignored for such cheating..
I ask again and hope for a clear answer IS FAKE gaming realy allowed ? Cuz predetermined / Trade games is fake right ?
Best regard the anonymous reporter
freedom of speech long live
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
vote to ban this kid for a week on forum? c2a fakes more than them, lets talk about it?
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

IS cheating allowed is my big question?
This week gave Grom clan a predetermined win till toxicity clan, fortunately for the new update has not given them so many points.
Next week is the Grom's turn to get a trade fight ... (SO GROM will win vs toxicity next week with full art vs poor armed toxicity)
I really hope that there will soon put a stop to this
It really is a bad development for the game that is being ignored for such cheating..
I ask again and hope for a clear answer IS FAKE gaming realy allowed ? Cuz predetermined / Trade games is fake right ?
Best regard the anonymous reporter
freedom of speech long live

you need a forum ban. Getting annoying trying to start arguments.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

vote to ban this kid for a week on forum? c2a fakes more than them, lets talk about it?

i secound this ..
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
any adm can tell us the main acc of this coward?
or else ban him plz.
until he comes to talk to his real account, this guy shoud be banned.
anonymous post in a game forum is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
either its gonna little fat boy pwned or brianless voltron/ranger01
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
this stupid posts needs to be stopped please ban this noob from forum
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
I only said Amsterdam.
And again: Cheating isn't allowed also discussions about moderation at common forum.
If you think there is a fake just use the modchannel and we will check this. (Also if we don't answer. For example if i look at a reported match mosttime i don't answer to the reporter till his report was right and naturally im quiet inside the match because there are many faker who report normal matches just to see if a mod is online)
And like i said we also watch famematches. For example 1-2 weeks ago some player report a match because same accusation and berserker himself watched this match and there was nothing wrong with it.
I hope you stop the accusation without proof because this is just libel and slander and you really used the wrong way.
Thread closed again and maybe berserker did a additional punishment. I think its time for.
Edited 19 minutes later by .
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Tilter,
I know what your main accounts are, so better stop this behaviour, cause next time I will ban your main. Not hard to guess that you just can't stand up to the increased competition and jealous to the top clans.
And I personally watched Toxicity vs Grom fame battle and it was legit, so how do you know it was predetermined? You think you are better than moderators? I guess not. Banned.
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him