GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

WHY does Berserker allow CHEAT ??? PART II

Cannot reply, talk is closed

WHY does Berserker allow CHEAT ??? PART II
Cant belive Moderator just close my Thread.. All i am trying to do is make fokus on the Cheat Toxicity and Grom is doing by doing TRADE fights every week...
Cant understand why Moderator is looking away from this ..
Trade fights / predetermined fights = FAKE
And is FAKE FIGHTS not against the Rules of Gunrox ?
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

Cant belive Moderator just close my Thread.. All i am trying to do is make fokus on the Cheat Toxicity and Grom is doing by doing TRADE fights every week...
Cant understand why Moderator is looking away from this ..
Trade fights / predetermined fights = FAKE
And is FAKE FIGHTS not against the Rules of Gunrox ?

if I want to be anonymous ought to respect it.
I love gunrox and on my main account I use 200 to 300 $ each month and I'm fine with because I think the game is fun. But if I had to quit playing the game one day it would be because it is so corrupt
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
1st. The reason for closing of this thread is written there.
2nd you not just talk about toxic and grom, you also talk about predetermined fights of C2A.
If this clans start fame-matches we got many user-alerts at mod-channel about possible faking of this matches. Till now we don't chatch this clans because this alerts just are unawareness about the matches.
Sure it looks strange and in privat i also don't like the fameranking.
But im surprised about everybody knows how other clans play ?!?
Free translated german proverb:
Just what i think and i would do, for sure the other does it too.
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him