GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

!!!!!...GROM CLAN CHEATERS AND LİERS...!!!!!!!

Cannot reply, talk is closed

!!!!!...GROM CLAN CHEATERS AND LİERS...!!!!!!!
BECAREFULL GUYSS..
GROM TOLD ME NO ARTS AND THEY CAME WTH FULL ARTS..
WE PLAYED 3X2 AND 3 PLAYER TO HAVE 2+ magicss....😡😡😡

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
ModeratorS moderators, please see the absurdity!!!
Those guilty of self-defense need to hear ..... Even if you do not need to speak of those innocent ..!!!!!!!!!

13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
So what? Which rules does it break?
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Some people play fame with arts, some without, but most state at the beginning of the game if you are playing with arts or not.
Anyway...
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

Those guilty of self-defense need to hear ..... Even if you do not need to speak of those innocent ..!!!!!!!!!

i can say only : hahahahahahahahahahaha
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
oficial grom answer for this insult
Ok, i lose some of my expensive time to answer of this insult.
1. We didnt write NO ART before game !!!
2. Ricchie97 before game wrote that he take's his arts and win grom easy
my answer was : ok take what you want !! and do it ..
3.Janissary ask us few times about fame before our game and ricchie97 too - they make conditions about map etc - (only mistic and ble ble...) we said OK lets start - then they answered NO because grom clan is liers and cheaters and use arts (it was before game!!!). We answered if no ok no problem. After 20 minutes they wrote OK mistic come !! and nobody from us never wrote no arts! nobody! Because its easy for all experienced players that lvl 25 can kill lvl 12 or 13 in one or two shoots.
CUPCAKE stop making your own rules in gunrox!! Ranking fame has clear rules, you have extra points if you use arts. If your clan is not soo strong like you want then take your money and go to the MARKET. Market is open for all players 24 hours per day :-) I invest much money in my team and i am ready to fight with everybody full art. My proposal is : take all your magic toys and play this game again - will see who is noob .
By the way - every time when we wrote before game no arts - our opponent take arts and we never public cry on forum like stupid child 🙄
GROM_PL
3 years in gunrox
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
non art fame is one thing..but who will go to non art fame really without arts, is idiot
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Question to the admin of forum
I want ask admin of forum to cancel the title of this thread that we are liers and cheaters !! it is insult nothing more and i dont want to see this title again or i will insult toxic on the forum too
GROM_PL
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
hahahaha brawo chlopaki =D
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
i hate grom and i love grom
becase in grom i have 4x friends
and i hate 5x members of grom
grom is king arts in fame😕 this is 6x report about grom bring afrts in fame
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
If any clan want fame with us without arts and we have balance - no problem
Problem is because every clan want fight with us 4 or more lvl's then we have- unbalanced game
But i am happy that - its only mean that we are very strong lol
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Since this game is all about flood and bring no value, it is closed now.
And BTW yes, agreed or non-agreed arts in fame battles are welcome!
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him