GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Redistribution of skill-points and perks.

1 2

Reply to *DELETED*

NoNamer:
Yeah, the approach with a test server where players can try out different skills etc. before creating an account is also used by someone. It is also a good approach, but required a lot more effort to implement IMO.

Well I wouldn't know if its that big of an effort, but I assume the developers already have some kind of test server existing. If you would make it accessible to the public at random times, have a low public user limit, and limited use to 2h per week, and a level limit too so that you can't just make a new character when time runs out, have everything in its moneyshop cost 0, and mirror the gameserver stats to it every now and then, it would be done.
And I'm not suggesting it because of new players should test there before making their "real" account, because their accounts wouldn't even be there before a mirror is made, but so that experienced players could test out what the money shop adds to the game and get them buying from there on the gameserver too.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

NoNamer:

Wow... Your statements are ompeletely far out. I could write a very long post about how wrong you are, but I will try to make it short.
1. Having to make decisions about a subject, of which you don't have access to the required knowledge to make it an informed decision, is not the player's fault. And that leads to people taking wrong decisions. Almost like when you talk about game development/design. This game design issue can be fixed in several ways, the easiest one is probably the one I mentioned in the beginning of this thread.
2. Fixing issues in a game design, correcting bugs and improving features does not ruin a game, quite the opposite.
3. I think like a developer/programmer because that is actually what I am. For you I think it will be adequate if you could just read the thread thorougly AND understand it before you post.

Fixing is one thing.. Balancing is different.. Now make those two work together and I'll happily agree. Test server? Lol no, try the game yourself, u screwup, you start over. I'm sure most of us all did so, why should new players get an "advance" ?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I rest my case.....
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him