GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Any interest in a weapons and equipment guide?

Any interest in a weapons and equipment guide?
If so, i'll work on putting one together.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
As in a detailed guide to each and every weapon? Feel free and go ahead - you can actually find the weapon details somewhere in the Gunrox files last thing I knew... maybe the specifics on a few weapons we don't have yet are in there.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
That's correct - and there's a decent number that we dont have access to yet. I wasnt going to include them simply because i'm assuming they'll be tweaked before actually being released, but i can toss them in for reference.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
imo, bad idea. ALL gunrox guides are out of date, it is very hard to keep them correct. guide should be online and all players have access to change it. like this one http://gunrox.hmarka.net/dwiki/doku.php =) it works like wikipedia.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Keep in mind that almost each update brings changes in weapon stats.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
good point. maybe i'll abandon the guide idea.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

good point. maybe i'll abandon the guide idea.

hey man dont need to abandon the idea, just creat a guide and keep updating it, like our FAQs, it can be a great help for beggin players.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
lmao, i decide to go ahead with the guide, get it almost finished, update my client, then realize that the updated client no longer has the source xml files for the equipment stats. sweet. ☹
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
nevermind, found what i needed - please excuse my whining 😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Completed guide is posted in game discussion forum - please let me know if i missed anything or made any errors.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him