GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Hobos United Anti-Club

Cannot reply, talk is closed

*DELETED*
Hobos United Anti-Club
anyone who hates hobos united or any member somewhy please leave coment!

There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Michael Corleone
Edited 5 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
I wish to you long long ban!
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Hobos is same Sungas, they are very brave to play against lower level then they are, but too coward to play against higher level players, except Dragoon, KpuK(probably) and ajax.
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
finaly someone wrote something 😉 i am glad that you are not hiding with it anymore
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
I have never ever hided it ))). But when you have begun crying, whay I kicked you, and asked me say sorry ))) and told me that we-russians are terrorising whole world. I could not tolerate it any more and banned you.
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
man, face it, this is just rude. you could arrange fair game, but instead you started telling that i am playin only with player with lower lvl (this is obvous, only 2 have better level than me) and kicked me without saying a word... conflict in georia is another case;p you could deny, "no russia is not terrorizing whole world", but instead you tell me to be silent as far as i can remember😁
Edited 1 hour, 42 minutes later by . Reason: bad language.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Do You know how it difficult to explain or proove something for idi%ts??? So I didnt want to waste my time for explaying you why I am gonna kick ya and proove to ya that Russia is not terrorizing whole world. And I can say you be not only silent but even more I can send you far, far away... and to any side as you wish.
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
i was only quoting megawar, he told me that, and he should be warned, not me, couse those are HIS WORDS, NOT MINE
and now he is calling me an idiot AGAIN
Edited 6 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
you wanted comments, take it.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
I did not call you an idi%t. Probabaly you missunderstood )))). I just said how it is difficult to explain and la la la.
Edited 4 minutes later by .
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
yeah, i am taking that pathetic attempts to provoke me
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Moderators please close this topic coz this make annoying flame war, there are many other topics witch aim better to that conversation
OVER!
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
no, dont close it. let him show his true nature
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to

Moderators please close this topic coz this make annoying flame war, there are many other topics witch aim better to that conversation
OVER!

done and done
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him