GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

#1 spot in activity faking so much.

Cannot reply, talk is closed

#1 spot in activity faking so much.
So he's lvl 19 and I'm lvl 9, I almost have more games played then him that's so strange uh?
So first I see him on lost beach vs lvl 21 and a lvl 10, he wins with taking 0 damage(no prints tho) okay fine I confront him and ofc he knows I'm saying the truth.
He goes to clover and goes on a normal game again and you can see in my prints, he wins vs a lvl 25 and took 20 damage, 0 units lost.

After that I confronted him again and after he goes AGAIN on a room this time vs a lvl 27 from toxicity, I was on random and ended up going in a game but as you can see, he took damage this time but lost 0 units, I'm pretty sure he's faking so if an admin would be able to check all of this accounts ip's or at least check this guy out, it's clearly that he is faking, 3 normal games not even 1 random, 6 random people that just entered to play vs him with so much level difference? Please that's too much coincidence.

fake 5.jpg

9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
More proof
This is the rest of proof(couldnt get more pritns on 1st post) showing hes second game vs lvl 27 from toxicity.

This player deserves a ban on all accounts, he's #1 on activity rank and he doesn't even deserve it. Sadly most of gunrox players are fakers, but I'll report any faker I see so you better watch out ☺
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
More proof #2
And again there he is just making rooms and always has people to play with, they always higher level and yet he always with 0 units lost and as you can see, he came out showing 3 poison knifes, I wonder why..

9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
More proof #3
So after all those fakes, he keeps going, now hes on the lvl 27 vs a lvl 34, and ofc lvl 27 is equipped with poison guns ^^ And of course, lvl 27 wins with 0 units lost amazing.
Zhannet or any other admin that does see this, it's clearly that his player is faking all the time and that he already has a lot of accounts I'd say he deserves a pretty sevear punishement so he will learn ☺

9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
Sadly u're not a mod, so u can't know if these are fakes or not - Zhannet said ☹
9 years ago
9 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Inuyasha is kinda cool i mean he is actully cool lose with his own account trolololo
9 years ago
9 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Little Level 9
How about you do the world a favour and shut up
Edited 4 minutes later by *DELETED*.
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Why would I shut up and keep alowing fakers to have what they want? at least 8 accounts were there helping him, how is that fair for people that actually play this game honestly and spend money? 😉 I don't care of your level nor my level, if you are a faker I'll report you ☺
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
That's not going to get you any where kid. so keep watching people and waste your time like a no lifer.
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
I have to say is: These print's not take the same punishment, you do not have concrete evidence! however you can use "Call moderators" within the game by the time he is in play.😉
9 years ago
9 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him