GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

The truth about CUPCAKE

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3

Reply to
hhhhhhhhhh 😁
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
:(
she did it to me too ☹
used me
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Seriously

CC has always been like that , and now she is just ignoring this post ☺
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
I am happy that i left game while ago. It's fun to watch cupcake - patrick - henrique arguing 😝
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Look like she lied to me to make me deleted everything, I will post the truth with prints soon, Hold on.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Well, just find out that MRS-PUFFY (Patrick) and Cupcake was lying to me. She said looks for a pshycatris etc but all lie what happen is:
Mrs-Puffy forgive Cupcake and they keep talking and playing game totgehters(league of legends), looks like she lie to me only to me deleted all my posts, she planed to come back to gunrox when everyone forget about this.
I will just tell this and let it go.
Unfortunely the skype now can show only the chat log of last 30 days, so in last 30 days Im moving to a new house and I have not having much time to her, but looks the kinds of things she write to me. Its funny. She say she love Puffy but she want to come to Brazil meet me? really. There is more much more, many skype call on laster years that i cant proff, but anyway.
Also she was flirting with a guy on steam, but with lies ofc. Im not the only one player that she did it, there are many, one was very friend of MRs-Puffy and they even figth becoz of cupcake, she said she liked both secretly.
As the prints is not game related, im posting the prints on a album of imageshack. Take you owne conclussion guys.
And I can say to Mrs-Puffy, you are the biggest idiot ever.
Edited 2 hours, 37 minutes later by . Reason: prints removed. too personal.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
he truth about CUPCAKE
i dont think that CC from That kind of people !
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

I see this thread is turning into Santa-Barbara the series so I will better close it now.
10 years ago
10 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him