GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

is it the final countdown?

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
its not obvious???

lol i wonder what he would have done with the money if he didn't spend it on gunrox XD

Lots of sex and drugs apparently 😡
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

Games dead because: 1.No new updates besides clothes, which noone buys anyways because its a waste of money. 2. no new players, same 45-60 players who make new accounts. 3. way too expensive for no reason. 4. Creator never listens to ANYONE, the people who most put money in HIS POCKETS. 5. Because I'm leaving )

what u stupid
Gunrox dead because u stopped
u idiot omg nobody quit because u dont play
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

what u stupid
Gunrox dead because u stopped
u idiot omg nobody quit because u dont play

i will quit cuz he leave .
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

i will quit cuz he leave .

me too!!!!
10 years ago
10 years ago

me too!!!!

Me three !!!
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
pineapple quit because i left and i will do the same so, me fourth
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
This fake game :\
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
i quit to
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
is it the final countdown? No it's not cz that is already done
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
I left this game too i enjoyed quite alot with my friends but there is a time when everything has to come to an end.I hope many people get over this game cause there are many better games out there with more population and are more affordable.
Good bye to all my friends i again thank all the gunrox members for all fun they gave me ☺
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
berserker sees most of his players quitting the game and not even caring..such a nice game manger ..seriously berserker check other games how their mangers mange their players..they actually care about them.yes Care.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
I really think bers didn't forget about the game, guys, don't give up on it yet. He himself said that GUNROX and TT2 will be somewhat conected, and if you invest money in one of them, you ll get bonus on another as well. Just be patient, GUNROX will come back soon...
Oh and btw, This is the Final Count Down.
[youtube]9jK-NcRmVcw[/youtube]
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

I really think bers didn't forget about the game, guys, don't give up on it yet. He himself said that GUNROX and TT2 will be somewhat conected, and if you invest money in one of them, you ll get bonus on another as well. Just be patient, GUNROX will come back soon...
Oh and btw, This is the Final Count Down.
[youtube]9jK-NcRmVcw[/youtube]

Agreed, he has made too much money from this game to just drop it for TT2. Just more overreaction as usual, this game will come back with updates and become more active again just like it always has.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Same questions over and over that I've already answered many times. Aren't you tired yet?
10 years ago
10 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him