GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

GUNROX DEAD

1 2 3

Reply to

i wud like to tell ya all last thing i enjoyed mutch ) keep me in mind m77mad le mkhzome the legend xD

RIP KILLER_MAN555
muhahahahahahahhahaha

yu're funny... haha
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
So i counted 102 bans in the chat text after I got banned on Cruentus in the middle of a mega. I checked and it looked like 2 megas with 20 people got banned at the same time I did. So the estimate is around 122 bans with maybe a few more within the few minutes between changing accounts. Thats a good record. Lets add 10 more and call it 132 bans!
He got all the assholes which is the best banning spree ever!
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Currently there are 79 players online. The most I have seen for years. How did that happen after approximately 132 bans?
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
If there is a silver lining to this cloud, its that the amount of stress that Berserker is going through right now will hopefully induce cancer and lead to a painful death.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
80 people online!!!
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Look at this noob that berserker silenced. I bet its all the same person. Some people have too much time to waste on gunrox....

Stop whining 1.jpg

Stop whining 2.jpg

Stop whining 3.jpg

Stop whining 4.jpg

Stop whining 5.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to

Look at this noob that berserker silenced. I bet its all the same person. Some people have too much time to waste on gunrox....

Continued....

Stop whining 6.jpg

Stop whining 7.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
87 players online.... We need more moderator meltdowns!
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
that was cool
😁😁😁
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him