GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

IMPORTANT!

IMPORTANT!
Im from egypt, In my countrey the coin Is LE from 3 days the dollar was 7LE,i dont find a decrease in prices in the paypal list and i say ok and im going to charge this sunday 150k Enkord, Now i come on to check the Dollar is 11 LE Iknow thats not the mods problem but dont u think ITS WAY TOO MUCH FOR ME TO CHARGE 150k with 900$ ? like iam only a 16 year old guy not a king of a countrey or something But in all ather online games i dont wanna say names but like the ammount of the biggest Money You can charge is 79$ Dollars this is 100$ but if ur not convinced with the things i just said Just listen to this,lets say the 150k option is 900$ id agree if this game was a litile bit *clean* out of fakers,fake famers, and fake reffers iknow people wich has more then 50 reffer accs So i should pay 900$ for a 120 max players every day and my lvls in that percent is like 3-4 players i can COUNT THEM LOL besides all that i cannot see any updates ? no new maps no weapons no nothing ? so i should give this game my time,money,health and its not giving me anything back ? I dont know really but that is called stealing and playing with the people minds, If u cannot do anything about it or evan update the game then there should be discounts for Money,Charging or ingame + all that what do i do with 100E in random for waiting a whole hour my arm is like 870e + so i need to wait 9 hours to get fully armed? Nah this is too much. (Soz for bad Grammer)
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
U must be a new faker rich kid who's crying about things that been discussed before , so shut ur azz and stop complaining
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
a new faker rich kid ? hum sure im gunna do 1 response to you, first of all iam a lvl 42 who stayed in this game for probably 3 years now So i dont think im new, If im a faker would u think i would charge cash ? like why would i hurt myself charge E but i can simply FAKE to lovl 50, now lets go to the last thing *richkid* oho so the fact that u are playing a online game and cant charge E Becouse You're too godamn poor i dont think Being rich is a problem or something bad but being poor and talking ? cmon so do you think iam going to do like you just make 80 reff accs That u made YOUR OWN and they are probably fake reffs u gotta be kidding me Dont harm urself to write anything else cus i wont respond To a brainless guy who say things that he thinks im not going to have a reply to it .😉
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him