GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

LUCK and suggestion

LUCK and suggestion
Im angry, why some player always got so many luck?
I always lose vs noobs! know why? they lucky!
i know some of u got same unlucky as me.
Or the enemy got 3 crits in 1 turn, or a full sniper got open map...
Suggestion: you only can get 1 crit and 1 (or 2) in 1 turn
EXCEPT u got Doom or u Blinded.
good idea?
no? Than u the noob who always got lucky...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol

good idea?

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Aglesisback stop with idiot posts. The_lord.. all good players have unlucky.. nobs have good luck... its gunrox men...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Aglesisback stop with idiot posts. The_lord.. all good players have unlucky.. nobs have good luck... its gunrox men...

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

good idea?

Stop crying about losing games because of "luck". If you don't like the way berserker has made the game then uninstall it. Fast. Easy. Simple.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
RNG making more people mad
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
???

Stop crying about losing games because of "luck". If you don't like the way berserker has made the game then uninstall it. Fast. Easy. Simple.

So you mean if the enemy mostly got first turn, in map with lot of palmtrees, and my units are 2xexplosive. You really mean that is fear??
Or the enemy got 2x crit one turn, and if survive that and got nearly win, and u hit scratch, DO YOU MEAN IT IS NOT LUCK??
And u are proofing yourself that you are the noob who always hit crits and only got scratches?
Im mad because it is unfear...
Im mad because players losing expansive items, and so they stopping spend money on gunrox or they just stop playing...
So thats why, but im not saying that lucker really a 'big' noob, but this luck system is just unfear...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

So you mean if the enemy mostly got first turn, in map with lot of palmtrees, and my units are 2xexplosive. You really mean that is fear??
Or the enemy got 2x crit one turn, and if survive that and got nearly win, and u hit scratch, DO YOU MEAN IT IS NOT LUCK??
And u are proofing yourself that you are the noob who always hit crits and only got scratches?
Im mad because players losing expansive items, and so they stopping spend money on gunrox or they just stop playing...
So thats why, but im not saying that lucker really a 'big' noob, but this luck system is just unfear...

Everybody has the same chance of Crits and scratches depending on the build that they choose, complaining about this just because it has lost you games is pretty stupid as for the same reason you will have also won games, also try learning some english or using a better translation program as ur posts make almost no sense at all. Also casher builds like 2x milkors are by far the easiest builds to win with so if u are having trouble it is because of the way you play not the game.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Everybody has the same chance of Crits and scratches depending on the build that they choose, complaining about this just because it has lost you games is pretty stupid as for the same reason you will have also won games, also try learning some english or using a better translation program as ur posts make almost no sense at all. Also casher builds like 2x milkors are by far the easiest builds to win with so if u are having trouble it is because of the way you play not the game.

Grenades are, was and ever be better than milkors..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Grenades are, was and ever be better than milkors..

Grenaders are also a casher build i never said milkor was the best build just that it is one of the easiest to play 5ap for high damage and damage through walls makes them very easy to play.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Its right

Its true 😁 thats why i changed my build into a build with colt, now I win more and lose less 😁
Thats why i post this post: full milkors or full nades never gets lucky :P
So thats why im winning from full nades ☺ (but not ALWAYS)
and my english? I got bad number for english.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Just quit the game when it makes you so mad..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
no xD

Just quit the game when it makes you so mad..

Im The_lord, this my new acc, and i got lot wins, because im lucker 😁
This game stay my best game on the computer ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Im The_lord, this my new acc, and i got lot wins, because im lucker 😁
This game stay my best game on the computer ☺

.Wait what?? Gunrox is the BEST GAME on your computer??
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

.Wait what?? Gunrox is the BEST GAME on your computer??

Gunrox AND other games...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Gunrox AND other games...

Your quote is: This game stay my best game on the computer. Think about what you post next time ok?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him