GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Server Dropped

Server Dropped
- Server Dropped me in game, What did Tell Me Of My Items Berserker?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

- Server Dropped me in game, What did Tell Me Of My Items Berserker?

NO ONE CARE ABOUT URS NOOB STUFF
Reply to
I lost things like arms and the fall of the server why lost one of those tournament 😡 and berserker never help any mod help -.-
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

NO ONE CARE ABOUT URS NOOB STUFF

what are you mad about noob?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
maby christmass update
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

maby christmass update

not even december yet
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

I lost things like arms and the fall of the server why lost one of those tournament 😡 and berserker never help any mod help -.-

muhahahahaa call me an idiot, you're an idiot when the same muhahahahaaa idiot muhahaha U ARE AMEIZING LIER all know dhis. dhat why no one trust u 😉))) MUHAHAHAHAAAA
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

muhahahahaa call me an idiot, you're an idiot when the same muhahahahaaa idiot muhahaha U ARE AMEIZING LIER all know dhis. dhat why no one trust u 😉))) MUHAHAHAHAAAA

wow you are seriously a child that needs to take a chill pill lol. whyusomadbro?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

wow you are seriously a child that needs to take a chill pill lol. whyusomadbro?

asshole makes no sense to talk to you because you are on a bit stupid to me to say it is quite fun whit Loses get in game muhahaha's one of the BEST LIER it is you 14 years of age.

Some kind of still have questions?

and im not urs bro mutated creature ~..~
Edited 2 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

asshole makes no sense to talk to you because you are on a bit stupid to me to say it is quite fun whit Loses get in game muhahaha's one of the BEST LIER it is you 14 years of age.

Some kind of still have questions?

and im not urs bro mutated creature ~..~

well at least I know how old you are now haha still a child. You need to get banned from forums ☺ I will be sure to leave many reports
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
TOURNAMENT
I was online, but then, server down. I was online 1:45am for play and could not enter on game.... what will do then? I want to play tournament. Please, do anything. This didn't happen only to me. Then, I hope this results in something.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

I was online, but then, server down. I was online 1:45am for play and could not enter on game.... what will do then? I want to play tournament. Please, do anything. This didn't happen only to me. Then, I hope this results in something.

same with me .. 😡
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hope for Christmas update,pray for 50% disscounts.. 😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hope for Christmas update,pray for 50% disscounts.. 😉

Will it be 50% off for Christmas?
This already happened before?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him