GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Auto level up

1 2

Reply to *DELETED*

why do u care ? this is a way to make easy money for enkord company and i do believe it will not be gone undiscussed , also i don;t think that everyone is idiot to pay 2000-3000 $ just like that without having played the game , since all young players can;t pay that amount of money so players of 16+ years old are those who pay that amount and i do believe that they are responsible enough to make such payments

I care because I care for the game. If this is implemented then the game will be worse. Good for bers only. Bad for whole GUNROX.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

I care because I care for the game. If this is implemented then the game will be worse. Good for bers only. Bad for whole GUNROX.

THAT IS THE POINT , DON'T U GET IT ?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
GUNROX needs money to pay for advertisements and programmers for updates... So your point that the game will be worse is invalid.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

GUNROX needs money to pay for advertisements and programmers for updates... So your point that the game will be worse is invalid.

Its valid. Game will be worse. Advertisments and stuff are not in. Game will be worse.
A better thing is that with the same prize, there will be exp gain upgrade instead of level jump without effort at all. But the exp 50 times than the normal is ok.. But its at the player's risk, he has to win to take full advantage of it.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him