GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

brazilian way to power level

brazilian way to power level
Today I spotted pretty large fake fight on junk. Unfortunatelly the guy who they were power levelling quit as soon as joined the game.. Next time I will ban everyone in such game.

big_br_fake_fight.JPG

15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
for me such situation is also a law breaking and also deserve for punish by banning because this fight was PREDEFINED.
i vote for 72 hr ban for all in that game

Law-breaking with levelling and experience
Fake (predefined) fighting.
Spying or similar activity.
Offering (in game chat or on forum) mutual levelling, predefined winning\losing battle.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
waitaminute - I didn't know Zilander was Lamerman?!?!
Listen, I only see 2 teams in that screenshot - how can you be sure they are all involved? (even if it is a fake fight... which the screenshot does not prove)
Edited 7 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
i not sure about this, but this can be a fake fight, cause one of them (ashmi1) are saying "passa", that means "pass your turn" or something.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
I am not defending them, however both viewpoints need to be argued in every situation (innocent until proven guilty ☺ I am from US).
Don't forget the most common tactic, if there is a disconnect on the opponents team, it is common strategy for the player before the disconnected enemy to hurry the turn, if not skip it, in order to attempt a skip on their team...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
They weren't punished, LamerMan only posted a warning.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
unknow to me player from this game who D/C can get a first move in this game, so unknown was before ashimi1 that why ashimi1 say "passa" - skip the turn
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

unknow to me player from this game who D/C can get a first move in this game, so unknown was before ashimi1 that why ashimi1 say "passa" - skip the turn

Yes, it was 1 vs 6 game but I wasn't quick enough to take a screenshot, as soon as I entered that player quit, apparently someone was watching outside.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
OMG - that is some lopsided matchup - FYI there is no such thing as 6 players on a team - you meant 1 vs 5 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

OMG - that is some lopsided matchup - FYI there is no such thing as 6 players on a team - you meant 1 vs 5 😁

ahh yes, 1 vs 5 it is ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Speaking of power leveling... I am starting to see some very bizzare win/loss counts for some high leveled players. I mean... how can one player be a level 19 with only 50 or so wins?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
agree that is very strange for example i saw a level 19 with 80/45 win/lose ratio
what happend with this character - he fight only with high level players or what ?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
that is discrimination
saying it is the brazilian way to level up.
because I am also brazilian and I dont do such things.
I wonder if most of the people who do that r really brazilians,
or because they are majority in gunrox they are always the ones doing the right or wrong things.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Strange, very strange... Fake fight yes

Speaking of power leveling... I am starting to see some very bizzare win/loss counts for some high leveled players. I mean... how can one player be a level 19 with only 50 or so wins?

I saw a guy who was lvl 13 and his rank was corporal. So I looked at his stats and was 45/17. I took a SS and talked to him. So, when i loooked again was 111/345 or something like that, that means normal (I think). When i asked how he did that, he said was secret. The sh** is that I didnt save the second SS, just the first. Sorry by this, but you can look the SS when 45/17 and see his stats after no? So take a look. I had to put in 3 parts cause the dimension is 800x600 (i think this dimension should be allowed). Copy each one and paste in a image editor. You can see the image so.
And about "passa", yes it was a fake fighting. It is portuguese and I am Brazilian. It means "skip the turn" yes and you can see other guy saying "aff" that is a expression to anger or hurry. When something is wrong we say "aff", like "ops". So yes, someone was really watching from out and said to them "moderator is going". So they were hurry and angry to skip fast the turn. And 5 against 1? 😲 Kkkkkk, of course was fake. 😁 This is my judge cause I really hate Fake! 😡

Sem título-1.jpg

Sem título-2.jpg

Sem título-3.jpg

15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

I saw a guy who was lvl 13 and his rank was corporal. So I looked at his stats and was 45/17. I took a SS and talked to him. So, when i loooked again was 111/345 or something like that, that means normal (I think). When i asked how he did that, he said was secret. The sh** is that I didnt save the second SS, just the first. Sorry by this, but you can look the SS when 45/17 and see his stats after no? So take a look. I had to put in 3 parts cause the dimension is 800x600 (i think this dimension should be allowed). Copy each one and paste in a image editor. You can see the image so.
And about "passa", yes it was a fake fighting. It is portuguese and I am Brazilian. It means "skip the turn" yes and you can see other guy saying "aff" that is a expression to anger or hurry. When something is wrong we say "aff", like "ops". So yes, someone was really watching from out and said to them "moderator is going". So they were hurry and angry to skip fast the turn. And 5 against 1? 😲 Kkkkkk, of course was fake. 😁 This is my judge cause I really hate Fake! 😡

yes, there is no way Iro-man could not be fake fighting. I have played him before when he was level 14. He was an easy opponent and played like an inexperienced one. Then a few days later i found he was level 17.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him