GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

GROM LIE IN FAME!! NEVER PLAY FAME WITH THEM

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

*DELETED*
i really Never fame with grom almost all fame gorm have arts
this is 8x report about grom have arts in fame
so we take care
G-point is the most bring arts + bad typing in common+ bad player
G-point is #1 noisy
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
thanks for beatme and failstyle for saving Beecolony too..
warned me when game started and i quit, so honestly i dont know if they brought any arts (it was lucyfer & g-point).
but the fact that they agreed to play 14+14 vs 14+19 should have lit my warning light befor.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Toxic dont bring arts on fame??
why they earn 16k points?
Why they write to all liders - dont play with grom because grom bring arts
Toxic play all game with full arts we only in group
i have enough failstyle and beatme politics - why this g a ys sorry guys dont win with us in game - they only write to all liders and made bad relations they hate us because they cant win even with full arts
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

Toxic dont bring arts on fame??
why they earn 16k points?
Why they write to all liders - dont play with grom because grom bring arts
Toxic play all game with full arts we only in group
i have enough failstyle and beatme politics - why this g a ys sorry guys dont win with us in game - they only write to all liders and made bad relations they hate us because they cant win even with full arts

its not about bringing arts, its about lieing about it.
capish?
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Idiot show me 1 ss when we lie!!!!! i can show u much more then 1 when toxic offer encord for fake - capish idiot?
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
I think that arts are just part of the game. You have them you use them. Saying no arts is like saying 1vs1 naked;you can't allways trust the guy. If you are afraid art just don't play fame
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

Idiot show me 1 ss when we lie!!!!! i can show u much more then 1 when toxic offer encord for fake - capish idiot?

using nice words instead of answering the point, sweet.
if you want respect from anyone considre changing the way you refer to others.
and as for what patch_f said, i dont think anyone cares if you bring arts or not, but atleast confess it if asked.
this game still has some codes of honor, which some (like me) try to keep. want some examples?
short guide to good mannered player:
1. be nice ("good luck" at start, "good game" at end).
2. dont lie (when asked, i always say im armed/use arts if thats the case).
3. return weapons after game, or atleast ask if oponent wants it (if you can ofcourse).
so, what patch_f says is that he think its best to drag gunrox into "mini-chaos", a non-communicative hostile game where you can't trust anyone.
what i say is that i want to raise gunrox to a friendly, trusted and trustworthy comunity.
those who are being honest and don't bring arts when declared "no arts", are going my way. the others are going the second way.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Your Too Late

using nice words instead of answering the point, sweet.
if you want respect from anyone considre changing the way you refer to others.
and as for what patch_f said, i dont think anyone cares if you bring arts or not, but atleast confess it if asked.
this game still has some codes of honor, which some (like me) try to keep. want some examples?
short guide to good mannered player:
1. be nice ("good luck" at start, "good game" at end).
2. dont lie (when asked, i always say im armed/use arts if thats the case).
3. return weapons after game, or atleast ask if oponent wants it (if you can ofcourse).
so, what patch_f says is that he think its best to drag gunrox into "mini-chaos", a non-communicative hostile game where you can't trust anyone.
what i say is that i want to raise gunrox to a friendly, trusted and trustworthy comunity.
those who are being honest and don't bring arts when declared "no arts", are going my way. the others are going the second way.

This game is already a place where you can Trust No One. If they say, "I'm not armed" It is Safe to assume they are heavily armed. And When they say No Arts? They bring a few extra on top of what they have. Half of these people Love Overkill, that is why they not only bring weapons to a Naked Fight, they bring three Art Milkors and plenty of Mines. Like they think they have to prove something. I just wish there was someway to tell not what they have in their inventory, But if Something was in their inventory, or if they have art in their Characters Inventory. Anyways, don't trust anyone, specially Clan Members. I know only a few exceptions, most of them are Clan Leaders. (There alot of Lying Clan Leaders too.)
13 years ago
13 years ago
more arts, more points ☺, thats a good way to get more fame points ^^
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
[QUOTE=ranger01;46305]First off, I accept that people use arts in fame games (or any other game).
However, you will see & experience that there are some who you can trust and others now (as you learned) that you can't.
Trustworthy
=========
--Joelas, leader of No Mercy
--CupCake, leader of Toxicity
--Zapper, leader of Barrons of Doom
--toolatetorun, from C2A
--final from Assassins
--BaToR, from SAS
U RIGHT ALL OF THESE ALL COOL AND GOOD AND THAY PROMESE
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Flame thread closed
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him