GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

_-DeJAvU-_ nad CHEATING

*DELETED*
_-DeJAvU-_ nad CHEATING
player name _-DeJAvU-_ is a damn cheater
somehow he can ressurect he's soldier in game
i was playing with him and kill one soldier
then some time later i saw same soldier alive with gun in the other side of map
please ban him or do something with this
please write here what you will do with this situation
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I seen leniu play before, his intelligent person, i'm sure his correct. Remove the cheater 😎
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Berserker will never do anything unless you can provide proof... screenshots etc...
At this point all you can do is start speculation ☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

Berserker will never do anything unless you can provide proof... screenshots etc...
At this point all you can do is start speculation ☹

That is correct. We can't do anything until there is ample proof of cheating being caught. In this case however, we might need several screen shots proving a "resurrection"... or better yet a FRAPS video (or any other kind of live recording).
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

That is correct. We can't do anything until there is ample proof of cheating being caught. In this case however, we might need several screen shots proving a "resurrection"... or better yet a FRAPS video (or any other kind of live recording).

it's hard to proof becouse i have no screen when i kill enemy soldier i think most player will have no proof but i say true.
he's a cheater and if admin's do nothig with this will kill this great game soon
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Most games have had problems with cheaters but no game have been killed by the appearence of one single cheater... And to be honest I think there is a far greater chance that the situation was caused by a bug in the software than cheating.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
ive never seen that before but he is a smart one
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
well i couldnt figure it out unless there is screenshots that could help
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him