GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

-Fatlel-Error-

*DELETED*
-Fatlel-Error-
Im lvl 3 at this exact moment should be lvl 6 in 2 days im on most of the day while i babysit my win/loss ratio is 15/2
If u want me to be a higher lvl and are interested in letting me join just post the lvl ill try to get to it thanks😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
update
now im lvl 4
stats are
30 wins
3 losses
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
update
hi guys im lvl 5 now i know your reading this saying hes a noob he joined this month well im not and ill prove it if u want me 2
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
lol
nealy every clan needs guys 10+ lvl and casher that is why am not in clan but only ncis and hollyguns take lower levels at this time 😉 so i say reach lvl 10 and have cash cash will make u join before and have good rank and 30 wins 2 loses is not good 50 wins 2 loses ok irenick my 2 account has stats 90 wins 10 lose that is good so try too play with deserters always rmed and when not armed in clover armed only lost is what i say and what rank are u?????😉 trust for lost and clover and keep magic till nig lvl so u get medals 1000 blind 1000 stun and more bye
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
thanks
it would have been helpfull to know this my first post... that lvl 10+ is the only way to get recruited
Thanks 😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him