GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Invalid E-mail?

1 2

*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Berserker please bring me back.☹
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I am sure that stinger who play in the account now is not the real one....
real stinger used to reply when i talk to him and he was telling a joke too....
real stinger don't die in red on 1x1 random ....
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

now they have to bring his account with a stat reseter XD
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Ringer is Stinger!!!
I thing almost all here trust Ringer its Singer cuz all we know him :'c Please admins help this guys.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
so sad...

Yeah Pollalefta, i totally hear you, he may be naked half the time, he may have a big mouth, fk it, he may even be a little rude sometimes, but he was a good adversary and a cool honest friend...
Not many poor guys would return your art after he won it totally fair, also STINGER its the ONLY one that i like to give cash because i know he wont ask me for it all the time, unlike the rest of the kids around this game...
So anyway BERSERKER, move yo azz and get stinger back to the real one
PAKAROTO
PS: i just remind you Berserker, now that regnow its gone and my best friend its gone i not have any will for cashing... just reminding you...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Yeah Pollalefta, i totally hear you, he may be naked half the time, he may have a big mouth, fk it, he may even be a little rude sometimes, but he was a good adversary and a cool honest friend...
Not many poor guys would return your art after he won it totally fair, also STINGER its the ONLY one that i like to give cash because i know he wont ask me for it all the time, unlike the rest of the kids around this game...
So anyway BERSERKER, move yo azz and get stinger back to the real one
PAKAROTO
PS: i just remind you Berserker, now that regnow its gone and my best friend its gone i not have any will for cashing... just reminding you...

they realy ask u for cash?? o.O
hey ringer do u know for sure who took ur account?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

they realy ask u for cash?? o.O
hey ringer do u know for sure who took ur account?

Of course i do.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
If your account was stolen, usually the password and the e-mail both have changed.
You can still recover your account by using the secret security key that was e-mailed to you after you confirmed your account.
Don't lose that key as you won't receive it second time.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

If your account was stolen, usually the password and the e-mail both have changed.
You can still recover your account by using the secret security key that was e-mailed to you after you confirmed your account.
Don't lose that key as you won't receive it second time.

If you cared to read the first post you wouldn't copy paste this from inside the game..
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

If you cared to read the first post you wouldn't copy paste this from inside the game..

well i think there is only 1 way to fix this ...
hack ur hacker XD
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
if u get somehow mail of ur acc that is now on stinger u can change it by using mail and date of birth
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
As i see Stinger is banned....Now probably i won't be getting it back since accounts here are never unbanned unless you paid 100$.For whatever reason Zhannet saw fit to ban my account(I worked 2 years on) without thinking twice maybe it might be better then the hacker playing on it.But i put all forward proof Along with so many people also backing me up that my account was hacked and i had no intention of it being that way and i think i should've have gotten it back.
But now i have seen how useless it was all.Because Berserker is hardly online and Zhannet didn't care to pay attention here.This game is one thing i really enjoyed it (With cash and without).Its fun but the system here is too crude and political.(I still remember this(Campaign against account hackers)
Bad might the ending be but as to one point i have enjoyed all i wanted in this game and i won't be back for sure now cause i don't have anything left in this game...
Edited 1 week, 3 days later by *DELETED*.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

As i see Stinger is banned....Now probably i won't be getting it back since accounts here are never unbanned unless you paid 100$.For whatever reason Zhannet saw fit to ban my account(I worked 2 years on) without thinking twice maybe it might be better then the hacker playing on it.But i put all forward proof Along with so many people also backing me up that my account was hacked and i had no intention of it being that way and i think i should've have gotten it back.
But now i have seen how useless it was all.Because Berserker is hardly online and Zhannet didn't care to pay attention here.This game is one thing i really enjoyed it (With cash and without).Its fun but the system here is too crude and political.(I still remember this(Campaign against account hackers)
Bad might the ending be but as to one point i have enjoyed all i wanted in this game and i won't be back for sure now cause i don't have anything left in this game...(If zhannet you want to know what this means better use translator)

u got banned???
AWCH
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
he waste 2years in this game and now he take bann because someone steal it.
sad☹
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Lesson Learned: Letting Loser Liches Loot Lives.
By giving them informations.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Lesson Learned: Letting Loser Liches Loot Lives.
By giving them informations.

BYE sting u will miss me ):....😲
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him