GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Tournament Suggestion

Tournament Suggestion
Ok i know tournaments are for 1x1s
But there is always a 3rd place in ever competition for example in top active top clans etc
Then Why not in tournaments?
So i think we should make Final rounds in Free for all
The last one to Survive wins
This suggestion is just so people can play Free for all Nobody plays it except fakers..
And those who think that a fake can be accomplished with this then think
10000 enkord 6+ arts
5000 enkord 3+arts
All fakers greedy and try backstab others so its very hard that fakers can co-operate in this situation
Edited 2 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

But there is always a 3rd place in ever competition for example in top active top clans etc
This suggestion is just so people can play Free for all Nobody plays it except fakers..
10000 enkord 6+ arts
5000 enkord 3+arts
All fakers greedy and try backstab others so its very hard that fakers can co-operate in this situation

man its stupid -.- i sure .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i know that it will be in ffa games much fakers that help her friends, not nice idead, 1x1 games no fakers, but i wish me a tournament 2x2 because me and my broth want to that hope berserker get this idea too...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

10000 enkord 6+ arts
5000 enkord 3+arts

yes . stupid...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Berserker close this stupied forums
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

i know that it will be in ffa games much fakers that help her friends, not nice idead, 1x1 games no fakers, but i wish me a tournament 2x2 because me and my broth want to that hope berserker get this idea too...

I said FFA in Last game and no faker will help each other because Of Big prize
+
Will Moderators or admins not watch the game?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Y not a tournament of low lv ? like lv 5 -10
I WOULD LOVE IT
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
no low levels to prevent cheating at low levels..The skills are not there and the tournament will be just giving many ENKORD to the low levels even if they play lousy
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

no low levels to prevent cheating at low levels..The skills are not there and the tournament will be just giving many ENKORD to the low levels even if they play lousy

Not every low lv play lously , some play great and get number 1 😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him