GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

3x3x3 Clan War/War

1 2

Reply to
Teams will be Lil_God, Red_Ranger and Myself vs ANY 5 C2A Members, any place anytime
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Maddawg because they want to play against C2a is a new clan!
3x3 4x4 5x5 VS umbrella ....... it ????? attention !!!!!
We will not return their items
anytime and anywhere
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Maddawg because they want to play against C2a is a new clan!
3x3 4x4 5x5 VS umbrella ....... it ????? attention !!!!!
We will not return their items
anytime and anywhere

i am sorry, didnt get that word.. umbr-what??
i dont familer with that clan.... new one?!?!? 😉
and btw who the hell are you?!?? newbe?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Does frajola = banned 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yeah, _Banned_ is banned so could be 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
_banned_ is brother of FRAJOLA.....
and lil_dog(ops, lil_god) umbrella is the clan that you lost many😳
sorry, but....you know if we* were all togheter, its hard to lose!😳
*PITECO
*Sao_Paulo
*VyNNy
*PERNALONGA
ll
ll
you know😎
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Piteco REFRASE THAT please, i do remember 6 clan wars, Talons vs Umbrella, and Umbrella won 1 time, that means Talons are 5:1 against UMBRELLA, so please dont say umbrella won many times, because thats a lie, and why are we arguing UMBRELLA IS NO MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
and if talons are going to lose they come out with theyr seacret weapon! its called miku001 it kills everything and everyone... so be ready to die 😁😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
YEA RIGHT!
What tallons lose to you,hahaha dont make me laugh,anyway even if there was a remot chance,ill just have to be called up to fight with them,never lost a mach when iv played on there team,they are a formidable clan,and if i didn have my owne id hope id shorly be in it with them,still have u guys ever wet your selves,becasue u will when u go into battle,as the last thing you will see is your alliys faling beside u,and from the distance here a lowed insaine laugh as luke or the red-ranger has just decapitated another one of them with there sniper rifle,that or ill be there to blow u up with my little gifts,hertaling towards you from affar,or from below ur feet,u sure u guys want to awaken the dragon
if so bring it one,but i hope u have enuff body bags,if not we will be sure to cut all in to more managebale peaces
u got my saport guys =)
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

What tallons lose to you,hahaha dont make me laugh,anyway even if there was a remot chance,ill just have to be called up to fight with them,never lost a mach when iv played on there team,they are a formidable clan,and if i didn have my owne id hope id shorly be in it with them,still have u guys ever wet your selves,becasue u will when u go into battle,as the last thing you will see is your alliys faling beside u,and from the distance here a lowed insaine laugh as luke or the red-ranger has just decapitated another one of them with there sniper rifle,that or ill be there to blow u up with my little gifts,hertaling towards you from affar,or from below ur feet,u sure u guys want to awaken the dragon
if so bring it one,but i hope u have enuff body bags,if not we will be sure to cut all in to more managebale peaces
u got my saport guys =)

thanks for the support assasin, but only one thing. i have sniper and gifts for my enemies, so why did you say only red and luke ☹ i thought we are friends :P
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
WOOPS!
😲Sorry ther bro,but i was just saveing the best till last,you here that guys, GOD is on his way also,how can u think of beating us now when we have god on our side hahahahahaha
ok someone slap me please cant stop laughing 😁
*pictures the onslaught to come,with Talons leading the fight,C2A comeing in as sapport,and haveing the Lil-God of war there to direct the attack, this is gunna be unfair,but a hell of alot of fun =)*
P.S Those clans that have taken our position in the leader bord,i do hope u know its not that ur better than C2A,its purly just becasue iv not been playing on Sniper-Assasin for a while 😎
we will have our revenge anyone dear to challenge it? Exsept clans from the tempest of course 🙄
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
lmao Yes Lil_God has been Ranked the Talons Minister Of Defense ☺, so all beware.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

lmao Yes Lil_God has been Ranked the Talons Minister Of Defense ☺, so all beware.

well as the Minister of defense, i declere War against the next clans:
1. Br-force
2. fbi
3. and all other clans who arent noob-nation, clowns, C2A and maybe SWAT ☺
so all of you out there whos in war with us.
beware, cause DEATH has start walking in your path
muhahahaha
Edited 2 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him