GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Cash Problem.

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Firstly; Sorry for bad english
In my account i cant press Charge (I dunno why) button so my friend pressed button on me and copied to lin,k and i changed his name and i put mine name on it.
Real story begin here....
13/08/2017 i charged cash with my Credit Card but i heard Beatz couldnt get his money from paypal so i first tried charge with 5 USD but i couldnt get cash like Beatz...
So someone can answer me ??? what is the problem pls ?
From now on we cant even charge berserker ?

Reported by .

6 years ago Quote
Reply to
same problem.. ( WHERE IS MY CASH )
i charged 22k and i also didnt get my 22k.. i waited something like 74 hours but still didnt came. I also want to say that the admins in this game dont respond to me.. i just hope someone can fix this problem and just give me my cash. 😕
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
http://support.playerize.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I send my receipt to them and they said to me;
"We apologize for the inconvenience but the points that you are inquiring about have already been awarded and confirmed by the game/website developer as processed.
If you feel that you have not received these points, please feel free to contact the game/website developer and reference Super Rewards Offer ID #.
Playerize/SR Support"
So just say me my money gone where??
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Even someone looking this posts ??
I am just talking myself here....
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him