GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

FAKE Rules

FAKE Rules
😲 i don't know what happening with FAKE the mod..
he is banning me without any reasons of fake and without any proofs and when i ask him why ?? he laugh and don't say anything , and i don't do anything, and when he get angry from some players he ban them without reasons in the game just because he don't like them .
There are rules in the game and when someone make him angry he mustn't do anything but if he get insulted he must to silence them thats it fair deal but banning me 2 time without proofs just because admins not onnline he think he will be the president in the game
somebody must stop FAKE and i got many photos for banned without reason lets me show u some [ everybody will see while im gambling my art he banned me and i give u photo after ban there is no reason...]
please admins someone must to do something with fake and his rules he is illegal mod and i hope answer me as soon as u can "I believe in your justice"
Thanks.

ban.jpg

bann.jpg

7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
The Truth
😡 I Told FAKE thats you are just a mod in the game and u can't do nothing only banned peoples and silnce them if they insult he told me i can do more 1 thing with ur's... i told fk u go to the hell and he banned me 72 hours -.-
someone must stop FAKE by doing this.
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I think admins must to watch FAKE's behaviour, sometimes he do things without sense, like silence people o ban people for fun (maybe he unban later, but u can't be at activity top for WEEKS!). I think he should behave like a serious MODERATOR, cause that is what he is, and not like a CLOWN!
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
''FAKE'' The FAKER
☹ yes, unfair to banned good_---_luck .
I was transfering to him the coins thats i sold it to him in 2K items in cash shop and while he is gambling i was talking to him Then Bomb He is banned
i asked FAKE and everybody asked FAKE about the reason but there is no reason many players said he must to take it and hope to lose his arts but good_---_Luck the most honest player and person i had seen in my life and in the game he charge and he never lied at anyone even at who he hates but fake want to show him the power he got and banned him without reason
what a mod ☹ [shame on you ]
hope someone do anything to fake he is going crazy
and hope when he see my reply don't banning me because he doing it always with no reasons...
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
unfair
😕 me and 1 more player insulted each other and he saw the msgs on lost beach general chat but he just silenced and didn't silence the another player too
because he is good friend with him
what a cheater... 😡 😡
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
Why all the ppl who post has one post? It's coincidence Or ur guilty and trying to defend ur self with several accounts?!
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
I think having FAKE as a mod is a very sad thing to this game,its already dead game, and all what he do bannad players on his own favor not following the game rules,many times he did that.
And i'm about to stop spending my money in this game.
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him