GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

i need some help

i need some help
i played gunrox long time ago but i had to quite for a long period then when i back i many of my accounts , i had an account level 15 that i can't remember at all what was it's E-mail , can a moderator help me and tell me what was the account E-mail and iam sure i can restore it remember it's password too
the account name is : __--hulk--__
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
You dont need mods help if u have the Emergency code!
I Mean if u know the Creator email
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
i don't have a code , and i tried all my E-mails i had before and non of them worked , so i just want to know the E-mail that i used creating the account and i can prove iam the owner by logging to the E-mail and restoring my account or by the creator info ..... that's why i need moderator help 😕
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
here is the prove iam shot-in-head , i can log in forum with my name and password , but can't log to game cause i don't remember my E-mail , what should i do ?
😕
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Zahhanet can you check my problem here !!
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Try this:
Log in on your hulk account, click on the public profile of your shot in head account and choose send message via email, there's a note that says "the person you send the email to will be able to see your email" which means when you send it to yourself you'll be able to see the hulks account email 😉
I hope that helps mate
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
she can't help you
you have the same problem as me, i got few accounts that i dont know email just know the username and password this is one of those, i ask astor for help and he told me he wouln't help me coz " i can't forget my e-mail" so you wont get helped but if you do, tell me
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Try this:
Log in on your hulk account, click on the public profile of your shot in head account and choose send message via email, there's a note that says "the person you send the email to will be able to see your email" which means when you send it to yourself you'll be able to see the hulks account email 😉
I hope that helps mate

i think this will work , thanks alot for the brilliant idea 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Try this:
I hope that helps mate

didn't work man , there is no option for sending ,message via email for hulk , and tried to send from shot-in-head to hulk , but didn't view for me the email address iam sending the message !!
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him