GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

:P

:P
Everybody know that I'M not a kid 😎
But i'm interested to say something that im thinking of
Many people insult me " as kidding " everyday But i didnt have to silence them because i dont need to
BUT From Up to now . Do not insult me even if it was " as kidding " because im really gonna report u 😲 😲 ( Unless some friends )
MSG To zhannet : I Dont care about silence :O
MSG to Themacedonian : its ok u lost vs naked when u were full but its dont need to silence me :P
Old-Fashion was cruentus , he just was like to report players
New-Fashion is themacedonian
ok Here We Go 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Many people insult me " as kidding " everyday But i didnt have to silence them because i dont need to
BUT From Up to now . Do not insult me even if it was " as kidding " because im really gonna report u 😲 😲 ( Unless some friends )
MSG to Themacedonian : its ok u lost vs naked when u were full but its dont need to silence me :P
ok Here We Go 😁

By Reading What You Just Wrote I Can Easily Say That You're
A-Spoiled By Your Parents
B-Just Childish
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

ok Here We Go 😁

msg to u retarded moron: Dont insult other countrys becuse if everyone starts insulting ur country will disapear just from insults
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him