GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

MEH!

MEH!
I Just back to play for a week, its great . but there are many people " hater people" thinks that , i steal this account .
Anyway- I Dont care about ban or something, also im sure i wont get ban , sure.. yes sure.
But its make me mad when people say this is stolen account .
Hunter-Man is created to be legal account , not like others.
2B_or_not2B the first person who said that , and tell to everyone ..
Finally , im interested to say that again , yes im sure i wont get ban its just made me mad
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

I Just back to play for a week, its great . but there are many people " hater people" thinks that , i steal this account .
Anyway- I Dont care about ban or something, also im sure i wont get ban , sure.. yes sure.
But its make me mad when people say this is stolen account .
Hunter-Man is created to be legal account , not like others.
2B_or_not2B the first person who said that , and tell to everyone ..
Finally , im interested to say that again , yes im sure i wont get ban its just made me mad

If you didn't do anything wrong, then why do you care?
Edited 18 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
who said i am LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
well
I think mods should make a nice ip check and see that your account is stolen Good Luck
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
--
you have a nice brain 😲
i heard that israilian people always like to make problems , but now i get sure 🙄
OH lol , YES! who cares , let them do a check
😎
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him