GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

few things about toxic

few things about toxic
Berserker, this post is for You
Player called toxic sitting on general chat all time, provoking players, insulting them, flooding, spaming i think You should do something with him really, many players will agree with me, i hope,i even beg silence all of his accounts at least 10k for lesson, if he keep provoking players pls incerase this silence for 100k, you remember _Banned_ he got 3x 100 000 min silence, and now he is quiet, he has learnt alot! You should teach toxic as you teached _Banned_.

Godi
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
call 911
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Berserker, this post is for You
Player called toxic sitting on general chat all time, provoking players, insulting them, flooding, spaming i think You should do something with him really, many players will agree with me, i hope,i even beg silence all of his accounts at least 10k for lesson, if he keep provoking players pls incerase this silence for 100k, you remember _Banned_ he got 3x 100 000 min silence, and now he is quiet, he has learnt alot! You should teach toxic as you teached _Banned_.

Godi

I'm With Godi On This One Today This Morning Toxic Started To Insult Me And My Friend lllllllllzzzzz. He Started To Insult Us First And He Did Insults In Arabic.
Please Silnce Him Because He Always Insult And Always Flood And Always Spam.
Thanks Godi For Posting This.
PS:Toxic, This Call 911 Thing Is So Old GET A NEW ONE
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
But you know without a screenshot or without evidence = No silence!!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I Could Catch A Screen Shot But When He Insult IN Arabic You Wont Understand What He Say ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Silence Toxic!!
Mr. Berserker , thats true Toxic insuling a lot players.
P.S Sorry for my English , Its bad.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
lol i swear the god u all and 2 or 3 more players are my enemies in gunrox !!!!😲
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

lol i swear the god u all and 2 or 3 more players are my enemies in gunrox !!!!😲

godi we always with u niga☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him