GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Mega Fake fight - ban this players =)

Mega Fake fight - ban this players =)
Edited 2 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Done. All of them are banned.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i am currious about something, my brother in law, screen name: puppy and i fight against each other alot, he is a few levels lower than me so i usualy win we strar the fights naked and then share what ever gear we manage to get out of the fight, this is not "fake" fighting is it?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
That I don't believe is "fake". From what I know of, fake fighting consists of:
Farming - See the screenshot. This includes fighting to rack up both items and experience, just items, or just experience.
Spying - This one's harder to spot for us moderators. Spying is having one player on a team deliberately expose his teammate's positions to the opposing team(s). If you suspect a spy and you are eliminated, stick around. Most players that use this illicit trick will end by killing off the spy via. firing line (common practice in farming as well!).
If you're playing with someone from the same IP location (like a Wi-Fi hot-spot), it's not fake fighting. It just sets off alarms for us.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
I wouldn't mention that you "share" your spoils... The true intention of the game is to have 1 true winner each game... not a truce, not a split, not a sharing of spoils, not a tie...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
lool fake fight
i have chamedthe fake fight...i post imagens in acion!!!
[/IMG]
is just player fake fight?
moderadores...justice is feith
upadores!!!no!!!
😡
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
How can you post images of a fake figth while you are not a mod ...
you then also had to be in the fake figth .. 😕
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
not if for example the other team was trying to fake fight a member on your team and that member on your team was suppose to TK you then it can be posted as fake fight (whether mods believe your story is another question lol) 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him