GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

55gustavo55 is a spy

*DELETED*
55gustavo55 is a spy
Hi
We where playing 3X3 and notice that our team mate just running to the enemy and don't do anything we say to him - they killed two of his guy and just left the last one - because they thought i don't understand Portuguese he strated to tell them where we hide.
my other team mate desert the fight but i took some screen shoot - please ban all 4 of them - they were working togther :
killeverybody
Thief
gadina
and 55gustavo55
in the screenshoots you can notice how the talk with him and he ask for my weapons
Please ban them
The_Fox

15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I've looked at the screens and as far as i can see there is no good reason in those for a ban.
A bit weird how close the left units of 2 different teams are standing next to eachother , but that doesn't make a ban.
You'll have to come with more conclusive evidence for a ban 😉
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
If that's your standard of proof, it's basically impossible to prove someone was cheating:/
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Yhe best ways of proving that someone was cheating is :
- having a mod watching the game
- making a vid of the whole game with a recording programm ( fraps etc.)
Screens are not really conclusive as you can edit them and they only allow a small bit of info to be shown.
Ofcourse if your screens show it clearly then action can be taken.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Hi there,
I'm not a detective, and I just try my best to keep this game as fair as possible, believe me you can ban them or not i know what they did to me and my partner 😡 😡 😡 - and this just take all the fun from the game.
It is not easy to catch the relevant moment of cheating - but i find it very frustrating - the first time I complained you told me to bring screen shoots, now the screen shoots are not good - keep in mind these players will bring us all down - we will just stop playing this really cool game.... it is in your hands (mods)
The_Fox
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
55gustavo55 not is me😉

do not be fooled😁
🙄
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Hi there,
I'm not a detective, and I just try my best to keep this game as fair as possible, believe me you can ban them or not i know what they did to me and my partner 😡 😡 😡 - and this just take all the fun from the game.
It is not easy to catch the relevant moment of cheating - but i find it very frustrating - the first time I complained you told me to bring screen shoots, now the screen shoots are not good - keep in mind these players will bring us all down - we will just stop playing this really cool game.... it is in your hands (mods)
The_Fox

It also is good to make screens , but the ones you have take prove nothing.
Besides you're not the only one who has been cheated on in this way .. the only thing you can do now is just add them to your ignore list.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
man..
the first photo is ok but the others dont mean anything..look..
next time you want to print screen..
press `
so we can see the ENTIRE CONVERSATION!
but I kind of trust you...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him