GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Killerul brings magic to megas - RED TALON CLAN noobs

Killerul brings magic to megas - RED TALON CLAN noobs
I am getting sick of people that say don't bring magic to megas and lie themselves when they say they not bringing arts. The latest hypocrite to do so is Killerul - of RED TALON clan.
A screenshot below shows the end of a mega where he cant help but use arts all game. The fact that he brought the arts and his team still almost lost shows how much of a noob he is with arts - imagine him without arts?
Does the Red Talon clan approve of its members bringing arts when telling others not to bring arts?
We asked him for a rematch where we will bring arts - funny enough Killerul refused.
Killerul doesn't seem to understand the consequences of his actions, as shown on the 3rd screenshot. Hence this is why I posted.
Good luck getting another game Killerul. I am more than happy to rematch you with arts.

Killerul brings magic.JPG

Killerul refuses mega rematch.JPG

Killerul not remorseful on bringing arts.jpg

13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
😁 lol.....
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
1.) and im getting sick of clans which are bringing arts to fame again and again when they agreed with no art battle. Look similar Cruentus?
2.) i remember i was playing mega with you. You and your teammate gothig were absolutely full of arts. do you wanna tell somthing about it?
Edited 27 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

1.) and im getting sick of clans which are bringing arts to fame again and again when they agreed with no art battle. Look similar Cruentus?
2.) i remember i was playing mega with you. You and your teammate gothig were absolutely full of arts. do you wanna tell somthing about it?

Hey I remember you too, you were the one that told everyone not to bring magic and agreed to no arts and your bring that sinister m60. Why don't you tell lies somewhere else please.
Gunrox so full of liars.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hey I remember you too, you were the one that told everyone not to bring magic and agreed to no arts and your bring that sinister m60. Why don't you tell lies somewhere else please.
Gunrox so full of liars.

😲 you are so ridiculous. what the hell are you talking about?
i cant believe what kind of smug egoist u are. If you dont have anything to your defence, you start to lie about others? are you OK btw?
you know where is truth. im wondering you are not ashamed from your posts...
Edited 20 hours, 57 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

😲 you are so ridiculous. what the hell are you talking about?
1. that mega was NOT from this account, you dont have any chance to find out what acc it was
2. i cant believe what kind of smug egoist u are. If you dont have anything to your defence, you start to lie about others? are you OK btw?
you know where is truth. im wondering you are not ashamed from your posts...

You did bring arts, I remember clearly it was you. To everyone that is reading this, don't believe CreepingDeath. He keeps lying and lying about arts. He admits guilt by saying that he used arts on other accounts. Please Sir, stop lying to everyone it really shows how insecure you are. Perhaps quit writing in my posts, we don't need to read your lies anymore.
People like you should stay out of forums. You come on here insinuating that lying about arts is ok. Then you have the audacity to accuse me of using arts and you don't even have any proof. Putting accusations out here in the forums without any proof is hurtful to people and to my clan because people think that we bring arts to games and lie about having no arts. If you want to troll in forums, why don't you visit the WoW forums. They stoop down to your level.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

You did bring arts, I remember clearly it was you. To everyone that is reading this, don't believe CreepingDeath. He keeps lying and lying about arts. He admits guilt by saying that he used arts on other accounts. Please Sir, stop lying to everyone it really shows how insecure you are. Perhaps quit writing in my posts, we don't need to read your lies anymore.
People like you should stay out of forums. You come on here insinuating that lying about arts is ok. Then you have the audacity to accuse me of using arts and you don't even have any proof. Putting accusations out here in the forums without any proof is hurtful to people and to my clan because people think that we bring arts to games and lie about having no arts. If you want to troll in forums, why don't you visit the WoW forums. They stoop down to your level.

people like you makes me mad.
Can ANYBODY who read this write here, when i was lying, cheating etc? (expect of Cruentus) I can bet nobody have anything against me. So stop writting this FALSE STUPID ALLEGATIONS.
I just cant believe somebody like could be born on this world... Do you have any conscience??? In general im peacefull person but you...i dont even have suitable words for your behaviour.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

people like you makes me mad.
Can ANYBODY who read this write here, when i was lying, cheating etc?
I can bet nobody have anything against me.
i dont even have suitable words for your behaviour.

i wanted to stay off this chat, as long as both of you are my good friends...but now u said too much!
your bet has failed, now you behave as a little child..i would definitely not expect this from you...
but i have a suitable word for your behaviour, and that word is PATHETIC
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Why don't we all just STFU, and just ignore Killerul? No need for more players to get heated at one another.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Why don't we all just STFU, and just ignore Killerul? No need for more players to get heated at one another.

first reasonable words
i hope my last post here cause i dont have nerves to argue with this....hmm...person
mr.nasty was member of that mega when Cruentus was full of arts. So I asked her something and her answer is there:

printscreen.jpg

Edited 22 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

we all already ignore killerul, but this is not about that now...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

first reasonable words
i hope my last post here cause i dont have nerves to argue with this....hmm...person
mr.nasty was member of that mega when Cruentus was full of arts. So I asked her something and her answer is there:

well. mr nasty...well..normally i would say he might be bribed, but he is alma fuerte member...you cant believe even a word what they say...
and as we can see, you posted part in the middle of chat with nasty, that means in 1st part you might ask him for what u wanna post...
so for the next time, find someone who is more trustworthy then some nasty creature....
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

... but this is not about that now... ...

It doesn't have to be about anything now. ☺ Let's just drop the subject. Don't try to stir anything up. The past is the past. Just be bitter rivals. Don't take the heat on the forums.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

It doesn't have to be about anything now. ☺ Let's just drop the subject. Don't try to stir anything up. The past is the past. Just be bitter rivals. Don't take the heat on the forums.

LOL u tellin to me? 😁😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

first reasonable words

Mr.Nasty was referring to fame games. When we play his clan we bring arts as agreed. In junkyard megas I don't lie about bringing arts. If they say no arts then I agree. I don't lie, unlike CreepingDeath.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
this is never end
Arts ot No arts? a problem that will never end.....If you wanna use arts,do it...if you dont wanna use arts,dont do it...but please,stop of this discussion..
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Arts ot No arts? a problem that will never end.....If you wanna use arts,do it...if you dont wanna use arts,dont do it...but please,stop of this discussion..

this we needed! 😁 thumbs up man
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him