GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

FAKE !!! =) i see !

FAKE !!! =) i see !
not play me, put the 3 pieces together and in the middle of the 3 units placed a mine! br then launched a grenade!

imagem.jpg

14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
the 3 units were with poison!
the post from above oh , this is morumbi !! SPFC !! rumo ao tetra !!

morumba.jpg

14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I swear it was not fake, I have not arranged anything for this player, I was simply 1V1 against him, I don't knew it there was 3, did not know he had posted mine.
My SVD was downstairs looking for him, I swear that I am the victim, does not combine with anything akele player if it was fake I would finish the game with all 3 of them together, the infantry watch the entire game and saw that it was only nakele time that the 3 of them were together.
sry, english in tradutor, my english is bad...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
obs. i shoot first poison granade, but i dont know have mine and 3 mans...i promisse...
=\\
i have only 9 ap to vision, i look only 1 in moment i shoot granade...
i go sleep, in 11 hours ii return...I hope not to be banned for doing something im victim
Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
more 1 obs.: he is high lvl ...16, but i like play vs high lvl...
call vanhelsing, i in lvl 12 he lvl 17...me full he full in 1x1 i win he...im not faker, i promisse ☹
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
omg no fake

I swear it was not fake, I have not arranged anything for this player, I was simply 1V1 against him, I don't knew it there was 3, did not know he had posted mine.
My SVD was downstairs looking for him, I swear that I am the victim, does not combine with anything akele player if it was fake I would finish the game with all 3 of them together, the infantry watch the entire game and saw that it was only nakele time that the 3 of them were together.
sry, english in tradutor, my english is bad...

hummm jura? omg the pictures tell the truth itself was really fake ... the moderators observed not only once but several excuses but really it was fake😡

borboletinha anti-fake😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol ...

omg this stage of football and fake ... jajajaaj😁

borboletinha anti fake
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
eu não vi todos, eu vi 1 joguei a granada e boom...eu juro q naum fiz fake...
i look only 1, shoot granade and BOOM...im not fake, promisse ☹
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
eu não vi a mina, não sabia q tinha mina, não sabia q tinha 3 juntos, eu joguei a granada sem saber de nada...eu agora to sendo acusado por algo q eu naum tramei...aff ☹
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
SPFC

stadium of Morumbi O.o
São Paulo TRI-HEXA .. Rumo heptacampeonato 😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hmm
Thats what happen when u play with someone that is a bad player 😁 ... Odracir is no fake .. and By the way That Shows that Infantaria is really working hard.. GOOD Job ☺
Edited 37 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
That only shows that BackStab was playing naked and... didnt matter what could happend to him ... and if u count u can see that odracir cant see al of his units... and how he said already he was looking for him ... he didnt know where he was.. =p i think this is nothing to tell.. just a bad move.. maybe a missclick from Backstab
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
no no no, not miss click, impossible, he want ban me...=\\
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Odracir is not fake
Odracir is not fake, the staff who was playing with it, is
do not know play.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bravox you play set up games all day long 1x1 you have no buisness givin your opinon here at all ...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
you was moderator for 1 day, do you think is which? 😡
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
the problem of gunrox .. players what talk of more 😎
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him