GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

STOLEN ACCOUNT HELP

STOLEN ACCOUNT HELP
MY ACC -RAMBO- STOLED ☹ HELP ^^

-RAMBO- STOLED ;(
☹☹

gunrox.jpg

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
lolll
LoooooooooooooooL
How u Beleive Anyone Say That ? ? ? lool
He Said It for me Befor and i didn't Share My Acc To Him and then he give me cash.
He Just A Idiot....
Dont Beleive who say like that, cuz he is not stupid to give u free cash on youre account.
lool😁😝
Sorry For my bad english :S

MY ACC -RAMBO- STOLED ☹ HELP ^^

-RAMBO- STOLED ;(
☹☹

talk me on game i want buy your big giun
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

LoooooooooooooooL
How u Beleive Anyone Say That ? ? ? lool
He Said It for me Befor and i didn't Share My Acc To Him and then he give me cash.
He Just A Idiot....
Dont Beleive who say like that, cuz he is not stupid to give u free cash on youre account.
lool😁😝
Sorry For my bad english :S

=) <3 thnx layan ^_^ i miss u in gunrox :P any way astor cant u back it or berserker ? i asked whitehorse xD in real life he told me never aks berserker xD cause bers will tell u you share acc? why u ahre acc why u share acc you stupid u stupid then bers banned xD =P he also told me berserker before used to megaa and with full arts if berserker team lose he abort it xDDDDD xD srry bro <3 i love you bers <3 ^_^ LOVE BERS
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
stop kissing berserker ass can you?
god..cant you people ask without acting like you love him and bla bla bla and when he is't there you keep insult him just stop being liars can you?
sorry berserker if you find this as an insult for you or anything i just hate this people who kiss people ass's to get stuff from them..
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

god..cant you people ask without acting like you love him and bla bla bla and when he is't there you keep insult him just stop being liars can you?
sorry berserker if you find this as an insult for you or anything i just hate this people who kiss people ass's to get stuff from them..

haha very funny but u are right 100% that called msl7gyee :P
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
YY

ahm ahm 1st. ... i used used used to hate bers and insult him know i dont do any more ,,,,...
2ND ... THE KING IS IT UR MAMA CHAT TO WRITE WHAT DO U WANT ? I DONT GUESS SO \
3RD. ^_^ MY LOVE PEPSI OMAK MALHA ? ...... ITS NONE OF UR BUSSNISe .. ^^
im asking bers for a faivor back it or ban it is it a problem for you ? the king i dont kiss peoples ... ... i just love bers problem ? plz dont cry 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

hahaha nice trying to be a arabic mod 😉 😁
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
>>>>
its not stolen its you being stupid why y share stupid stupid stupid and he ask me 10 time s :P
i says to him no
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

UR kissing right now :P and if were you dont speak coz u noob with big mouth and ur an less then 10- so i dont knows how u play this game :P
is for big :P not for small child
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
fares shut it will you ..
OMG .... LAYAN KING ALL THEGODFATHER U NOOBS ? I SAID BERS ASTOR ****

not ur names -,-' u wont help !! berserker go banned it .... he told me give it to me i make u cash then he stealllll ^^^^...... -.-'
BERSERKER BANNNED IT ...
IM AK47 IM -RAMBO- -.-'
😕😡☹
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

UR kissing right now :P and if were you dont speak coz u noob with big mouth and ur an less then 10- so i dont knows how u play this game :P
is for big :P not for small child

no im 17 years old and im not kissing ass you idiot im saying what i think about you and your stupid friends who kissed people ass's for items and stuff so like it or not i cant care less
and dont be happy about peace makers becouse i know that its full of fakes and im going to watch every fake you do from now on and make sure you cant get top anymore.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

clearly im not trying im just saying what i think so you have the freedom how u understand it

no im 17 years old and im not kissing ass you idiot im saying what i think about you and your stupid friends who kissed people ass's for items and stuff so like it or not i cant care less
and dont be happy about peace makers becouse i know that its full of fakes and im going to watch every fake you do from now on and make sure you cant get top anymore.

WHY U TALKING ABOUT MY CUZIN ... AHM AHM THE KING FIRST U NOOB
2. U INSULTER ....
3. U POOOOOR MUAHAHAHAH ... WE CASHERS .... WE BUY OUR STUFF OUR SELF NOT LIKE UR MAMA PLZ GIVE THE KIGN SOME STUFF...
4. STOP INSULTING .... NOOB --_--😁😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

hahaha nice trying to be a arabic mod 😉 😁

haha u are right as i see he keep posting in each thread and trying to help people
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

clearly im not trying im just saying what i think so you have the freedom how u understand it

and u trying to be mod stupid ☺ and u dont how to play and i never kiss anyone ass for items
not like you and stupid players without art no wins
we the Jordan players the most poor players and the most skills players in this game we need cash we win torny i got 81 good art by winning not steling or lieing stupid and who u think u are a small kid with big mouth go kiss A*** of berserker maybe he make you mod or kiss A** no_mercy maybe he give you arts and pee on ur self
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
if ur acc was stollen use emergency code to change mail and pass, if u dont have it ur acc will be banned and u cant get it back.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
:)
YES DOOM I KNOW ^_^ :P ;( but i need it back if it cant be back atleast some mod banned it ...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him