GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Low Tolerance for Fakes

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Low Tolerance for Fakes
I wish to set in motion to lower the tolerance level for fake fighters.
Now that the population is steadily growing, I need to see that those players with 4+ bans get kicked off permanently. I spend a good amount of money and invest a good amount of time to get to where I am at. It pains me to know that players can literally get to level 20 "virtually overnight". I do realize that this is one of the touchiest topics in all of Gunrox, but I cannot believe how many "warnings" these players get away with. This is frustrating more players and we may lose some of our player base if the tolerance is not lowered. Also, the quantity of artifacts is through the roof due to these farmers, no more warnings! Not to mention they will create more accounts anyways - Let's weed them out!
proposed policy: 3 bans then yer out! 😲
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Something tells me that those players that get to high levels in such a short period of time might be using some kind of software as I can't figure out how the heck they're getting so much experience without resorting to double experience. I'm already doing some research into experience exploits, but nothing yet.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
In any case, I believe this to be the most simple temporary solution until Gunrox grows to the point were we can set up "automated" matchups...
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
curious am I how do someone get to level 20 like that o.o i dun think softwares can do much about it...the game anit in flash to be cracked that easy...or may be it is???
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
We are working on mechanisms to detect and catch very arrogant fakers (those that get to level 20 overnight). Just wait and watch a series of permanent bans.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to

Something tells me that those players that get to high levels in such a short period of time might be using some kind of software as I can't figure out how the heck they're getting so much experience without resorting to double experience. I'm already doing some research into experience exploits, but nothing yet.

there are softwares to let you cheat on games or programs.some of them are the cheat engine and there are also programs called "trainers" which already have options so you can just click away to your xp or sumthin but i think gunrox doesent have a trainer made for it yet cause maybe it is still in beta(btw i think cheat engine uses variables for u to alter but im not very good with these kinds of stuff😳)
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Dew is absolutely right. Now at lv 17 I manage to beat up dudes about 5-7 lv's higher than me with stats XX-0, or something about that. And I can say that there's lots of ppl on high lv's with such statistics, so basicly about 25% population is faking fighting. Encord, you should choose: You want fake fighters in your community, or not?
In the other way: fake fighting is spreading like a disease... When my friend lvled for 4 lv's after one big fake (No, I wont tell who he is, or who was in his fake ☺ ), I felt like 'hmm why dont give it a try? Theres noone from Encord online at all, and I could use fast boost of xp'. Others fair-for-now players will feel same. Will do fakes to have higher lv's faster. Will do fakes because it is not punishable for now. Will do fakes to get rid of the smile of high lv faking noobs who are so proud that they just pwned them just because they were higher lv's. Is this a situation that you've planned?
I say: One warning, and ban faking accounts. And giving a 'fake fighter' medal should help as well.
Baaah, its time to work ☹
Few scratches, everybody! ☺
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
you should do like in some stats in the US
3 strikes and you out
i think its fair enough... doenst it??
some like you fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me..😡
JUST DO SOMETHING WHO MAKE THEM SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Third ban for fake fighting is permanent and it was like there for ages. Like I told we are taking action against fakers, but saying 25% of players are fakers is flat out wrong. Do you have proof for that words? I bet not, therefore this pointless thread is closed.
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him