GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

dissatisfied with ENCORD

dissatisfied with ENCORD
good night I hope that this report be read by administrators, I insastisfecho that managers did not help me as I expected my account level 20 (x_akatzuki_X) was stolen and I do not own the code of recovery, despite the fact that the report did He obtains no response and still to this date, my account is being used to fake fights for people who tarnish the reputation of this game, on the other hand my good friend ask me to assume effective recharge an envious account after making a report for me to steal that account ... immediately and there if managers come and kick me out of the game with my own level 20 (in_live) go! 😕 but good job ... quero q what do understand is that ami stolen and tossed me and forgive others who steal .... go! what a great job! just ask me back my account level 20 in_live in which invested much money and does not seem right q all this happened thanks and good night!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I was one of the players who play GunRox diary, but since some time just see the support for casher players and the poor that some how can not charge cash for some or other reason no is nothing for the game ... I see a lot of reality in what says that the X_gara_X what him and me we big fans of this game but poor and honest ... I think a certain way he says a lot of reality here, because if I'm very sure if m3y3r or ranger01 that are "big players" but as recharge million stay they in this situation, i know what berserker go personally to help they and other poor are nothing... this is one of the prinsipal Reason for I do not play much .. but that does not matter to berserker because I'm not casher
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
this is probably a case of abuse of power, where managers do what they want, but what they do not know is that this game takes lives for us, players activity "fans"
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
YES!!! ALL MOD AND ADMIN ONLY HELP CASHERS!!!☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
not all mods help only cashers like explosion and luke1976 help not only casher (i wasnt casher and they helped me😁)
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
me too
i have been asking from 3 days about charge cash in my country AND THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING FOR MY POSTS..this game gets me crazy😲😲
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I think the mods and the community reaply always when they know the answer, but some question only bersker can help.
Astor, Explosion,Gosena,Beemine, Luke, Knustgut,VanHelsing these are good guys, always help when they can.
but i guess your question only berseker can help.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Well, its your own fault for losing the account. If it is yours recover it through your first email. If that does not work email support@enkord.com
for better results. Remember to put your date of creation, birth date, past passwords, etc. That may work. Also if the code is the problem, im afrad your out of luck..
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

YES!!! ALL MOD AND ADMIN ONLY HELP CASHERS!!!☹

not Mod noob, mod are doing a great job...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol
this is not the case, my objection is that it threw my account lvl 20 for allegedly stealing accounts when the truth ami other account was stolen! and the real culprit is still smiling -.- 😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
WHY DO PEOPLE NEED MONEY ITS A GAME NO NEED

IM TOXICSINZ BTW
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
well i,ll tell all one thing each mod and admin would think 3 times before banning a casher and would ban a free player without even reading its name that all folks
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

WHY DO PEOPLE NEED MONEY ITS A GAME NO NEED

ENCORD is a business, they need money.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
gara check your text, the moderators will not understand you
no se entiende
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
reason
maby sometimes mod or bers help cashers much more or much faster than others but this game exist and can become much bether whit help from cashers. Much more cash = much more things new in game
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

maby sometimes mod or bers help cashers much more or much faster than others but this game exist and can become much bether whit help from cashers. Much more cash = much more things new in game

i pay people for arts if u hav arts meessage me on toxicsinz ill pay a ton 😁☺😁☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

well i,ll tell all one thing each mod and admin would think 3 times before banning a casher and would ban a free player without even reading its name that all folks

:O:O LOOOL :O:O
just tell me the names when they are doing it and we see their punishment 😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
MAYBE U RIGHT

I was one of the players who play GunRox diary, but since some time just see the support for casher players and the poor that some how can not charge cash for some or other reason no is nothing for the game ... I see a lot of reality in what says that the X_gara_X what him and me we big fans of this game but poor and honest ... I think a certain way he says a lot of reality here, because if I'm very sure if m3y3r or ranger01 that are "big players" but as recharge million stay they in this situation, i know what berserker go personally to help they and other poor are nothing... this is one of the prinsipal Reason for I do not play much .. but that does not matter to berserker because I'm not casher

U CAN BE RIGHT BUT BE IN BERSERKER PLACE IS HIS JOB HE GET THE FOOD FOR EVERY DAY LIke this if he heelps some1 that ll not give him something to eat is not obvius of course he helps poors 2 and it is obvius that cashers player have more option do to have more cash but mb gara and u right need to bee more supoort for poor players cuz somethimes happen things that if u were casher ll get solve it has happen to me i was poor not so much attention casher much attention but this game is like that so be casher have fun NO CASH NO FUN! 😉
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him