GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

assault perks

assault perks
i dony think i am the only one in this game who think assualt rifle line are pretty nice the problem is there perks sucks (!).
i mean you gain nothing with there perks - 1 mp (not ap) = -20 hp and for bring those hp back to normal you need to spend 3(!!) hp perks for and then after 10 perks you can gain the 2 sight with give you reduce of 2 ap!!!
so after you spending all the perks of assualt you get only 10 ap + 1 mp
and if we compare it to all others perks we can chose from that the worst line to take anyhing from it.
and i think the hp perks are need to be better as well - 10 hp instead of 7 each for start.
no wonder there are much more shelters in the game then tanks.
any chance to see any changes ?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

i dony think i am the only one in this game who think assualt rifle line are pretty nice the problem is there perks sucks (!).
i mean you gain nothing with there perks - 1 mp (not ap) = -20 hp and for bring those hp back to normal you need to spend 3(!!) hp perks for and then after 10 perks you can gain the 2 sight with give you reduce of 2 ap!!!
so after you spending all the perks of assualt you get only 10 ap + 1 mp
and if we compare it to all others perks we can chose from that the worst line to take anyhing from it.
and i think the hp perks are need to be better as well - 10 hp instead of 7 each for start.
no wonder there are much more shelters in the game then tanks.
any chance to see any changes ?

cause AL's supposed be very strong so AL perks need be bad like rocket launchers perks for example(rocket launchers are very strong but perks are bad) ☹
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

cause AL's supposed be very strong so AL perks need be bad like rocket launchers perks for example(rocket launchers are very strong but perks are bad) ☹

rocket launchers way more dmg than assault rifles so assault rifles should have better perks + rocket launchers have exp diameter
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

rocket launchers way more dmg than assault rifles so assault rifles should have better perks + rocket launchers have exp diameter

and who said assault rifles have weaker perks than rocket launchers?
AL= +1 mp
RL=-40 weigh +2 range
look is mega bad
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
in assault riffels is it not so bad...
in smg -20 weight, bad 😡, so i think -10 weight (-15weight) are enaugh.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

in assault riffels is it not so bad...
in smg -20 weight, bad 😡, so i think -10 weight (-15weight) are enaugh.

the smg perks are working fine, infact they working so good that almost everyone have those perks.
the problem is with the perks no one realy use it.
this game need to have some more touches because i dont see who will use the rifle perks (specially in high levels) or the rocket as well.
bers, i would like to here your negative answer ☺ thanks
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
SMG + grenade/sniper could be good for 2x shot, just add more strong back
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

the smg perks are working fine, infact they working so good that almost everyone have those perks.
the problem is with the perks no one realy use it.
this game need to have some more touches because i dont see who will use the rifle perks (specially in high levels) or the rocket as well.
bers, i would like to here your negative answer ☺ thanks

if u no like AL perks no use them!btw if AL perks become more better they will be overpowered
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him