GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

beta testing?

*DELETED*
beta testing?
so, my second (?) and last posting under account java.
i'm gonna quit now, but cannot find a delete button 4 this account.
reasons:
level 10 and higher games are to boring and to risk free.
being a lvl 10+ player means, that fighting in beginners area is a kind of ripping of noobs. also these 'younger' players are afraid, because the lvl difference.
the level 10+ players only fight, when its super-secure.
most of them act, as if they want the olympic gold-medal, but no one wants to have some fun, interact, etc.
being a risky (and learning!!) player means, nobody plays with you together, when its not super-secure.
on the other side, most of them wait for cheap and risk-free games.
if you have no gear (and this can happen by risky games..), then you have bad chances to find new gear.
my suggestion:
more weapons in junkyard boxes. same amount of weapons as in the beginner area.
then low lvl-players could say to high lvl players: "go to junkyard".. and there wouldn't be so much ripping of youngsters.
also, risky gamers would have more chances, to get back in game, when they lost 2 or more games in one rush.

so: where is the delete-account button???
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
mistake..
think i have to quit both accounts now..
and i never been farming, or trading with these accounts!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
4 points of explanation
your words are so harsh...that why i must reply to this post...
1st - low lvl players dont afraid high lvl, if they dont want to play they just refuse to fight by leaving the game or if someone with low lvl create game - creator kick higher lvl
2nd - i cant talk as all of gunrox players, but i quess, most of high lvl players fight on begginers - naked [(without treasured and precious armors and weapons - just with base guns)i fight naked]
3th

my suggestion:
more weapons in junkyard boxes. same amount of weapons as in the beginner area.

according to your suggestion - its groundless, never on junkyard will be as much containers as in begginers, coz as name sad its for "begginers" and there is much more begginers than 10+ players, so the balance its confirmed
Bst Rgds & saluto ☺
P.S. - if u want to delete your account, wait some time it will be deleted automaticly if u dont use them /// sorry for my french - i spot it somewhere 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
right you are, but only at moment..
jepp, at moment there are lots of beginners.. and only a few 10+ players.
but after release of final? i think there will be a few top-players, more beginners, but most middlefield. (-> dont know in english: gaussche normalverteilung ☺ )
now lvl 10+ players are top of game, but how long?
there are two areas more planned, so sometime the junkyard will be the ground for the normal player, top-player will meet in these two missing areas and beginners in beginner area.
to 1st and 2nd
of course the beginners are afraid of higher levels, being kicked without reason several times (what maybe ok for a beginner), but also called a lyar when you declare yourself as naked, shows me the panic for fights with only 1 or 2 levels difference.
another example: look at the battle naming: how often do you see a "only lvl 2-6" from an lvl 6 player starting the battle and how often do you see a "only lvl 6-8" for an lvl 6 player (numbers only for example!).
to 3rd
this is no argument. and i'm not crying because i lost some games or want revenge. ☺
i like beta-testing, because i have the feeling that my opinion is heard and has influence (or better: i dream of this).
to 4th
i keep my opinion:
in final the uzi will be the standard, not the steyr. so give junkyard players more uzis, then they will not go to beginners area, to fight poor games there.
one suggestion more: let these 20 points weapons (dont know the names, but uzi for example) not be usable at beginners area. same right to all players.
i mentionend this point in another thread:
add a button for the players (when all agree) that only weapons all players can handle are usable. this would give a new (and i think better) ingame-balance.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i think u want to much...
no other players complain about this state...it is only the rain drop in ocean...
this game must be simple...it base on this
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
yes, risk-free is a problem that results in camping at higer level fights (especially team fights) which we are trying to fix. This leads to team battles where 90% of shots are sniper shots. In the next update we will power down sniper rifles significantly. We will put accuracy to 50% and lower down critical rate.
Locations and items (e.g. Junkyard) are temporary and in release will be different with different items and level cap. There going to be 5+ locations available at low levels like junkyard at 3, next at 5, etc. with more stuff usable at that level capped by location. We just made it this way it is now to test higher level stuff as low level is pretty tested and looks fun.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
well
ell you cant say that there are not many 10+ level peoples, or you cose your eyes too often or you log on at the time when no one is there :d . i do agree though that there are many 1-10lvl players and tehy even go up..
now days its really hard to catch with them up and look for the higher level what have been hit the rock bottom in one way or another..What i mean is that there is no one who wants to fight them ..and in the end they got stuck haha 😲
Thumbs up berserker looking forward to teh new update..😉
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

This leads to team battles where 90% of shots are sniper shots. In the next update we will power down sniper rifles significantly. We will put accuracy to 50% and lower down critical rate.

good idea 😉 i have experienced it today. 4vs4 battle, everybody was afraid to get closer to opponent, one of teammates was using 3x svd 😲 but this did not come from nothin, if you come 1 square to far in 1vs1, propably survive, in huge battle, four or five guys after you will kill you (no doubt)
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him