GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

censorship

Cannot reply, talk is closed

*DELETED*
censorship
according to last post of berserker, censorship is now extended even more
i want to discuss, if words lile "hell" or "penis" should be banned (only 2 examples)
if hell is inappropriate, so why dont prohibit devil, satan, etc... you know
penis - standard medical term to describe masculine organ. there are many more vulgar and ordinar variations which should be banned, but this is neutral
this is mine opinon, and only mine
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

i want to discuss, if words lile "hell" or "penis" should be banned (only 2 examples)
penis - standard medical term to describe masculine organ. there are many more vulgar and ordinar variations which should be banned, but this is neutral

piahoo, with all my respect - our game has no connection to medical sphere. That is why your example is prohibited the same as "many more vulgar and ordinar variations". ☺
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

according to last post of berserker, censorship is now extended even more
if hell is inappropriate, so why dont prohibit devil, satan, etc... you know

I think you are missing the whole point Enkord is a private company producing a product that they hope to make a profit from.
It is not a public service, the CEO (Beserker) and the other staff of this organisation are entitled to make there own rules and censor any language that they deem is inappropriate whether medical or not.
Yes they are open to improvements and suggestions that will help with the popularity of the game and therefore increase the revenue stream, the whole point of being in business and ultimately their prime objective.
But like in most areas of business the company Enkord has to be seen to be acting in a responsible manner.
So at the risk of offending you, you have a simple choice if you don't like their rules or product go elsewhere.
So there really is only one rule.......... Their game their rules
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
censor the bible from word "hell"
for the rest of this - no comment
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
i think you are not understand me
of course no one is forcing me to play, i just like this game
maybe it will suprise some of us, but i want to make this game better too
i want people feel comportable here, so they can spend time and money ☺
i am repeating, destroying game is not my point
this was onnly suggestion, like "please add option to split ammo" or "please fix that bug", sorry if you percieved it like demand or something :/
i feel like beta tester, just telling what i dont like, whole rest is pure great ok?
that words was just http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_study , i dont care if that particular words are forbidden or not, they are just part of bigger group
do we understand each other (more) now?
Edited 15 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
ay ay captain
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
this is game discussion, all i want is to listen your opinion, not
"you have a simple choice if you don't like their rules or product go elsewhere."
pure missing point:/
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Like it or not it is an opinion. It's just an opinion you do not like.
As you say want to listen to all opinions don't be so quick to dismiss all that do not agree with you.
Enkord own the game therefore their rules. My opinion but also a fact.
But hey thats life .......... its tough and then you die.
Edited 5 minutes later by .
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
no point .
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him