GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Lucid Dreaming Experiences

Lucid Dreaming Experiences
Have you ever had a dream that was like an HDTV, very vivid? You could control it, and remember it for the rest of your life? My experience went a little like this.
I'm staring at my hands and they are a little more tan than myself. I see a hole in the middle of the desert. With a little cave made of stones with sand all around it. A second later I'm on a deck with endless staircases and bridges. Above me I see scorpions running across a bridge. A second later I'm in a building with lottery slots and a blue floor from what I remember. It seems like a glass roof from all the natural light in there. I see a man and talk to him. I remember nothing from talking to leaving this building. All of a sudden I'm flying over something unexplainable. It was row and row of wood blocks. Im now sitting in a car looking at a screen. I'm not looking through my eyes but rather a sky position, like a god viewing people from above. All of a sudden a T-Rex comes running out of trees that seem to go on forever. This was a drive in movie theater. I see people scatter and can't tell what's going on. As soon as I've entered the dream world again I see myself as a kid about 6 years old pushing a toy car. This was in black and white for me, some dreams are like that. You can't remember the colors. I push the car into a chair and I hear a knock and check the door. I see extinct beasts running around like hell before my eyes. I'm scared and close the door saying nothing. My dad then looks out and screams from something being right in front of him. He runs and my mother and my brother go first into the attic. I'm last but before I can enter the attic, something grabs my leg and pulls me into darkness.
These are all dreams I've had that I remember from lucid dreaming. If I could recall them all, I'm pretty sure I would be on ellen. This is difficult and is not a lie. Post your stories of lucid dreaming. Please no bullshit though. Add in some blanks if you can't recall all of your dream. I want to hear more dreams. If you can please post them, no matter how stupid they seem I won't judge you. In my dreams I'm obsessed with tranquilizers and that's practically a drug for me. Resisting to sleep once injected was crazy in my dreams. I've had one where I had two in a class room and used both and successfully resisted it, only to be shot with a sleeping dart from my teacher.. Any way as I type this I recall and remember more. It helps to recall you trying to recall you dreams. Start posting because my curiosity is thriving for real stories. Thanks
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him