GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

A new game mode for Gunrox!

A new game mode for Gunrox!
From the latest info I've been given (and what's available in the Updates threads), there's going to be more than just the basic deathmatch in Gunrox. There may be a King of the Hill mode coming up in later patches/updates. Now I want to hear from you... how should it work in your words?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I'd like to see a mode that DOESN'T involve completely wiping out the opposition - Capture the Flag, or Football (A CTF variant where there's one flag in the middle of the map, and both teams are trying to get it), or even 66% Attrition (game's over when 2/3 of the enemy team is wiped out). Something where the losing team doesn't get completely shafted.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Hmm .. perhaps something like a " safe battle " in which you can't lose weapons and items but because of that only get about 1/4 of the xp ..
Or a attack/ defend type of thingy ..
Where the attackers need to distroy a certain object ( in middle of map ) and the defenders need to defend it , so you get a battle in which running isn't an option.
These are all just ideas, i think much more is posisble though .. so everyone start posting ! 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
how about a president type game, where one unit on each team is the target
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
game mode
I think you should put a arrow on your left and right of the box that has deathmatch in it so they can shosse what they want to play if theres more then one game. You should also put capture the flag.
Edited 21 hours, 6 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Know one will go

Hmm .. perhaps something like a " safe battle " in which you can't lose weapons and items but because of that only get about 1/4 of the xp ..
Or a attack/ defend type of thingy ..
Where the attackers need to distroy a certain object ( in middle of map ) and the defenders need to defend it , so you get a battle in which running isn't an option.
These are all just ideas, i think much more is posisble though .. so everyone start posting ! 😁

If you must protect an object you wouldent leave becase you would be protecting that certain object unless when you are picking the game it will have to be 2x2 or higher.But the safe battle i agree with but how will that work
Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

how about a president type game, where one unit on each team is the target

I agree with you that is a brilliant idea...
and all the allies would have to protect the target of each team...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
My suggestion is have a only melee game or rifle only game or shotgun game only with the pick of the creator would be chose...
Like in the melee only game if you would open a container you would only find a melee weapon same with the other suggestions of me
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
In release there gonna be small locations to play on, like 25x25 (current ones are 50x50) so it will work as close range/melee skirmish locations.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

In release there gonna be small locations to play on, like 25x25 (current ones are 50x50) so it will work as close range/melee skirmish locations.

thank you! very much!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him