GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

grenade and mine issues

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

I'm having problems with damage done by mines and grenades. The RGD33 grenades max damage output is 18 less then what is was before the perk reset. I am also noticing that when I place a mine on the ground, when I hover the mouse over it the damage reverts back to normal damage, not including skill points.

Reported by .

15 years ago Quote
Reply to

I'm having problems with damage done by mines and grenades. The RGD33 grenades max damage output is 18 less then what is was before the perk reset. I am also noticing that when I place a mine on the ground, when I hover the mouse over it the damage reverts back to normal damage, not including skill points.

The RGD damage drop is likely due to a tweaking (the developers likely thought that the RGD was too powerful and was unbalancing the game)... but the mine could be a glitch.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
well the grenades should be stronger than any weapon anyway..otherwise there is no point for them..Look on rocket launcher m79 , thats what i call strong..Well anyway they just could ask for more skill to get them on start..
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him