GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Ada's -amazing- fanart post!

*DELETED*
Ada's -amazing- fanart post!
Hello hello again with the somewhat uneccessary posts! I didn't know where else to fit this, but I felt I should share it anyway... And this probably won't be the last one.
I did it quite fast cause I was just testing around with tools and wanted to get back in game XD but here you go!

Ahem... It's a random GUNROX character apparently spitting fire out of his mouth while throwing a handgrenade 😝
I like drawing~
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
apple in hand ?☺
similar t-shit like in gunrox
nice drawing... go go expand yourself... work on propotions on right arm from veiwer side
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
better sounds - "Fire in the hole" - ups... 😁 did i put an uncessored word ? >☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
For the first gunrox fanart i think its great. I personally like it. Now if only it looked like my nadier 😝
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Pretty nice ☺ I think this will encourage us to improving the game ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
wow...you hand drew that?...😲 pretty nice...now can you do a monkey on a unicycle being chased by zombie clowns spitting fire and acid fart?... 😁😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
lol nice
o_O how you drawing that nice men
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
yea continue it u are doin good😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him