GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

About hatred and drama in GUNROX

1 2

Reply to

This dramatical situation we have here is actually good. Of course I do not support some individuals who swear a lot and insult other players. Neither I support fake fames, etc., but in general - it is good, and let me tell you why.
You need a good drama for any good story, good book, good movie, and good game eventually. And since GUNROX is purely multiplayer game, the players themselves are responsible for creating that drama. They make their own story in this multiplayer world and they are entertained by their story they are creating. The outcome might be rough and not so nice for your average casual player, but that's what happens in any small highly competitive environment, no matter how you feel about it.
Before we introduced last changes into the clan perk system (expiration of perks with time), GUNROX was bleak - everyone been doing their thing without much competition - Toxicity and GROM occupied the Hall of Fame without doing much, Voltron was holding their 8-10 outposts often without fighting a single fight per day, everything was stable and boring.
But then everything have changed...
With clan system overhaul, new clan top lists and perk expiration we have forced players to fight with each other for those perks and things started to warm up. C2A rised to challenge in outposts, they almost pushed Voltron from #1 spot, but suddenly Voltron allied with Toxicity and two of the clans got most of the outposts under their control. C2A was defeated but not for long - now they have a broad coalition of clans on their side and Voltron+Toxicity slowly backing out.
In the Hall of Fame things are different now too. Yes, Toxicity is still high, but a lot more clans started to compete. Before the update Saracin told me they are not interested in Hall of Fame, because they already got their perks, why bother? Now they do bother as many other clans, and many GUNROX players have their busy time arranging and playing fames.
As a side effect of this Hall of Fame increased popularity, more attention was driven to this type of battle and more people started to looks for a cheap way to be on top. This forced us (administration), to make fame rules more strict and monitor fames more closely, banning hard until people will become more civilized in this type of competition, eventually leading to more games and more fun.
All mentioned above adds a lot of drama to the game, and drama makes players excited about GUNROX, spicing up their experience and making them play more.
Before our latest changes the meta-game of GUNROX was mainly about random battles and occasionally megas when you just want to relax. Now meta-game shifted towards clan activity and clan competition. I find periodical bursts of hatred and insults from those players, whose emotional strength is not their main virtue, a bearable price for this overall game degree increase. I hope you will agree with me on this one.
P.S. I have edited subject to reflect this thread better

I agree with you, but it just don't agree with the strong lack of morals between players. I could never accept such childish behaviors between grown men. Its become a bashing game to see who can get who banned with ranger offering to pay hitmen to have his rivals perma banned. The game is probably profiting from the competition, but common human morals are thrown in the trash in exhange. Well I hope its for the better if anything then.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Berserker you have directly told us that you are the main reason which caused this...
No offensive but its Surprising that you admit it yourself..

Berserker is the creator of gunrox.But as well as the main villain of it if you picture it has a movie.☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Berserker is the creator of gunrox.But as well as the main villain of it if you picture it has a movie.☺

Ofcourse I am, Good is not profitable ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

This dramatical situation we have here is actually good. Of course I do not support some individuals who swear a lot and insult other players. Neither I support fake fames, etc., but in general - it is good, and let me tell you why.
You need a good drama for any good story, good book, good movie, and good game eventually. And since GUNROX is purely multiplayer game, the players themselves are responsible for creating that drama. They make their own story in this multiplayer world and they are entertained by their story they are creating. The outcome might be rough and not so nice for your average casual player, but that's what happens in any small highly competitive environment, no matter how you feel about it.
Before we introduced last changes into the clan perk system (expiration of perks with time), GUNROX was bleak - everyone been doing their thing without much competition - Toxicity and GROM occupied the Hall of Fame without doing much, Voltron was holding their 8-10 outposts often without fighting a single fight per day, everything was stable and boring.
With clan system overhaul, new clan top lists and perk expiration we have forced players to fight with each other for those perks and things started to warm up. C2A rised to challenge in outposts, they almost pushed Voltron from #1 spot, but suddenly Voltron allied with Toxicity and two of the clans got most of the outposts under their control. C2A was defeated but not for long - now they have a broad coalition of clans on their side and Voltron+Toxicity slowly backing out.
In the Hall of Fame things are different now too. Yes, Toxicity is still high, but a lot more clans started to compete. Before the update Saracin told me they are not interested in Hall of Fame, because they already got their perks, why bother? Now they do bother as many other clans, and many GUNROX players have their busy time arranging and playing fames.
As a side effect of this Hall of Fame increased popularity, more attention was driven to this type of battle and more people started to looks for a cheap way to be on top. This forced us (administration), to make fame rules more strict and monitor fames more closely, banning hard until people will become more civilized in this type of competition, eventually leading to more games and more fun.
All mentioned above adds a lot of drama to the game, and drama makes players excited about GUNROX, spicing up their experience and making them play more.
Before our latest changes the meta-game of GUNROX was mainly about random battles and occasionally megas when you just want to relax. Now meta-game shifted towards clan activity and clan competition. I find periodical bursts of hatred and insults from those players, whose emotional strength is not their main virtue, a bearable price for this overall game degree increase. I hope you will agree with me on this one.
P.S. I have edited subject to reflect this thread better

Done. I will start...maybe we are failing in something,war in clans is ok,but i say for me i will try of no insult or offend players,im always have a big respect for cupcakes and her team and this last week for the big tension of the game i mistaked sometimes...For the big tension the game lose the fun and turn in super aggresive..so i stop here
PEACE...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Yeah, I have noticed that with some players in C2A
Before Escorpion360 got Banned, I have played a 1x1 game vs him and after I win Escopion start say thing like:
''No problem I lose, I have cash every week for ranger.''
''Yeah lot my itens i dont need itens I have cash, take my itens to play next game you poor''
and other things

I was in shock, Becoz escopion used tonever have itens for play, used to always be naked in random to get some cash.
And before the outpost that looks like he played in 2 acc at same time i told him he gonna be banned for share acc and Escopion said to me:
'' Np I get BAn, ranger will pay to unban me and bla bla bla''
well, Im still waiting for ranger to unban Escopion ☺
but anyway, people have a very weak head. They got it very personal.
I do tease some peoplo yes, but that only for fun. I like it when they got angry ☺ but I dont wish bad at the life of anyone here

-sorry, but i forget when i said that
-nor I think for now unban
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
[QUOTE=berserker;86198]
i dont agree with last sentence, we just had a break ☺ i think we are still holding our ground vs an alliance of 8 a 10 clans.
but to the main point of this thread, there is too much swearing and deadwishes. i never in my opinion crossed the line with swearing to other people even c2a. im not even waste my time to post every screenshot i can make of different players swearing to me. they will make other account and still continue. i think c2a is the most swearing clan with most un mannered players, as you can see there are always 5 to 7 people silenced for a long time. and at our place 0 players are silenced now. we dont talk rubbish but we act instead of swearing.
gold cobra took the first step and ill join him in this 😉
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him