GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

-TimeToDie- (C2A) asking for fake!

-TimeToDie- (C2A) asking for fake!
What a shame!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
LoL
I don't remember this ... this photo might been photoshoped.Also no fake had been made , so i think that this is not a proof that can injury me.
Also ... please guis just let me alone , i charged so much in this account and played so much, and now you want me punished.
Look in picture Awesomeness talking with CupCake ... they are all same part trying to bring C2a down by destroing theyr strong players.😎
PS:You will never do it... c2a is,was and will be the best clan ever☺ and also as a level 40 i dont think i can fake with level 10 ☺
Thanks
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Intent and doing are different
Listen...
we _KNOW_ of people who fake all the time.
If TIME asked (which he said he does not remember) but didn't fake.. then you can't punish someone for wanting to do something.
If he did _not_ fake, there is no punishment. Simple.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
GooD
NoT even a Fake had been MADE.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
lala
we all know c2a never fake.same on u,why u provok them?😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I don't remember this ... this photo might been photoshoped.Also no fake had been made , so i think that this is not a proof that can injury me.
Also ... please guis just let me alone , i charged so much in this account and played so much, and now you want me punished.
Look in picture Awesomeness talking with CupCake ... they are all same part trying to bring C2a down by destroing theyr strong players.😎
PS:You will never do it... c2a is,was and will be the best clan ever☺ and also as a level 40 i dont think i can fake with level 10 ☺
Thanks

plis shut up , and dont provoke me . or i will show 44 screnshoots ur "real fame"
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I don't remember this ... this photo might been photoshoped.

LOL, of all stupids excuses. this is the stupidest I've ever read😁😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

LOL, of all stupids excuses. this is the stupidest I've ever read😁😁

Henrique have new acc??? 😲😲
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Henrique have new acc??? 😲😲

yes, that is my NEW acc!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

What a shame!

THIS IS THE NEW ACC?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
i though this thread was made to see the fake ( witch was't fake )
time to die
so why you don't chat in other place guys ☺?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Why henrique is posting screenshots that he haven't made himself? This looks fishy.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
mb share acc ban him 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Why henrique is posting screenshots that he haven't made himself? This looks fishy.

Nothing fishy about it. Just helping out a friend who doesn't know how to post a photo.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

[Nothing fishy about it. Just helping out a friend who doesn't know how to post a photo.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
when this "fake" thread get closed ??
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
O_O

we all know c2a never fake.same on u,why u provok them?😁

and not only members of the clan C2a .. I see a lot of time online agordificl a moderator dur online .. and look fake and not able to do anything maybe berserker member returns to the moderator .. I know everyone knows he was and am an awesome moderator☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him