GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Pathetic Racism

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Pathetic Racism
offense only to a person is not considered racism but discrimination. Even if the this peoplo is black and you call call nigger.
Racism is when you reach a whole race, no mattter if is Jewish, Russian, Ukrainian, Angolan black yealoow orange muslan chatolic...
I found it funny how someone from Eastern Europe which his peoplo were victims of the racism of the Nazis, can be like this.
I compare this as a joke of a black guy about the Apartheid or a Jew Nazi sympathizer
does not need punishment this is just to be recorded, ignorance is already more than enough punishment for him.

racist.jpg

12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

offense only to a person is not considered racism but discrimination. Even if the this peoplo is black and you call call nigger.
Racism is when you reach a whole race, no mattter if is Jewish, Russian, Ukrainian, Angolan black yealoow orange muslan chatolic...
I found it funny how someone from Eastern Europe which his peoplo were victims of the racism of the Nazis, can be like this.
I compare this as a joke of a black guy about the Apartheid or a Jew Nazi sympathizer
does not need punishment this is just to be recorded, ignorance is already more than enough punishment for him.

“The biggest problem through out the history of man is the fact that racism is anything but an anomoly.” -Erik Hansen
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
bad
racismo?
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
Despise the fact its pure racism, this joke is awesome ☺
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
;)
i agree always with ban or silenceds voltron.
12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
The joke is good, i am sure that voltron mean no harm, but fun😉
12 years ago
12 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him