GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

How win when i am naked?!

How win when i am naked?!
More pkayers say to me when you naked in level 30 you need play in ice open box take iteams andstart to camping and wait to player come and use 3 unit to kill one unit , but its didnt work becuse im stand and he come with armor to level 27 with mingun im crit and give more dmg but in him turen he kill me and go back and madicked him self and again im lose ... Some one can give me a good plan how to play naked and win armends playets , big thanks .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
your naked weapons is important.
if you have 2xsig and p90, you have chance
in lost beach,
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

More pkayers say to me when you naked in level 30 you need play in ice open box take iteams andstart to camping and wait to player come and use 3 unit to kill one unit , but its didnt work becuse im stand and he come with armor to level 27 with mingun im crit and give more dmg but in him turen he kill me and go back and madicked him self and again im lose ... Some one can give me a good plan how to play naked and win armends playets , big thanks .

i think you should hear of " beginner pistols " 😁
when you start the game , berserker made something called beginner pistol to use it instead of barehands , and beginner pistols are very very deadly . you know , if you shot like 18 times oponent will die 100 % ! so here is the plan ( stick this 😁 )
1. if you arent casher , do some fake reffs and instead of buying items , reset all skills , so in the start of the game you can use the " deadly beginner pistol "
2. for perks , do x2 submachine perk to get 14 ap in all units , so you can shot + 1 beginner pistol ! this wont have sense for some people but i think this is awsome that you can do 21 shot beginner pistol !!!!
3. cuz the pistols have low range , keep camping , wait for the oponent to get mad and rush full , then do 21 deadly beginner pistol you win 10000 % !!!!!!!!!!!!
4. what if oponent have solid imp power ? then u will have to do some luck perks because if you crit 21 beginner pistol you sure can kill him and even if he is 850 hp , trust me and try it ☺
i hope this was helpful for everyone and enjoy your " DEADLY BEGINNER PISTOL "
PS : it is good to use beginner pistols in lvl 50 because you will be able to do 2 hands of doom , use premium ammo with beginner pistols , and u will be surprised from what will happen ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Wtf man xD

U wanna go naked and win armed player ? U can win if he's disconnected or if ur lucker , that's all !
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
oh yea baby😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him