GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Equipment Memorizer

1 2

Equipment Memorizer added to the Cash Shop. It allows you to save state of your units and quickly equip saved items by clicking just single button!
This will be helpful to prepare for different kinds of battles fast. You can purchase up to 3 save slots.
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

bad price🙄

hi ramy i am saidm37. i cant open gunrox. i try open it.
ramy speak to my chat.add me in your email . my email is saidm39@yahoo.com
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
BADDD PRICE!!! ☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ausrüstungsspeicher
Wir haben im Cashshop einen Ausrüstungsspeicher hinzugefügt. Mit diesem kann man den Ausrüstungsstatus einer Einheit speichern und später mit nur einem einzigen Klick ausrüsten.
Das hilft sich für verschiedene Arten von Schlachten schnell vorzubereiten. Man kann bis zu 3 Slots erwerben.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
expensive!!
☺☺I also think that this very expensive! things like this should have the game for all players!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

You purchase slots, not number of times you can memorize to them. Number of memorizations is unlimited.

hi man. i am at lvl 17 at gunrox.now gunrox not want work
what is me doing
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Equipment Memorizer added to the Cash Shop. It allows you to save state of your units and quickly equip saved items by clicking just single button!
This will be helpful to prepare for different kinds of battles fast. You can purchase up to 3 save slots.

man when i open gunrox.I'm all for open game Appears this conversation.
Error cannot send data to Authorization server.
man help me.send to my email message.my email is (saidm39@yahoo.com)
ok.pleas man dont forget me
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Zapamiętywacz Wyposażenia
Dodano Zapamiętywacz wyposażenia do Cash Shop. Zapisuje on stan wyposażenia jednostek i pozwala na szybkie ubranie jednostki w zapisane wyposażenie klikając w jeden przycisk!
Pomoże to w szybkim przygotowaniu jednostek do różnych walk. Możesz kupić 3 sloty do zapamiętania wyposażenia.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
u sure
ru sure?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

I think this memorizer most valuable to those people who value their time and understand that time is money. Such people are not kids thus have no problem affording this feature.

Pff, most players that play gunrox are kids at the moment.
server is just 1 PC!
you only need to pay the electricity bill for leaving the computer on all day 🙄 ..maybe you need a (real) decent paying job too 😎
is this kiddies game only for adult's now 😲 😕
edit: 1 free memorizer for all or lower cost!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
This has to be the worst update in Gunrox - mainly because of the price. Never have bought it and never will buy it. Taking an extra 30 seconds to buy items and equip my men is nothing compared to the rip-off price of this update.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Ooh this will help a lot !!!
I think the opposite of obsydian this will help alot for me and ill buy it next time i charge money to my account just tell me bers or any other moderator
If i save my guns and all that when i get higher lvl do i need to buy again or can i reset it and save other guns ? whotout paying more
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
that is to expensiv ☹☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
3K? W_T_F? whit that i can buy miself like 5-8 times items psss
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him