GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Artifact Market is coming

1 2 3 4

We are about to release to general public new feature - Artifact Market.
This market will allow players to trade arts for Enkord Cash among each other in a safe and convenient way. You will be able to buy, sell, browse items, do private deals and auctions. Time of cheating sellers are over.
Today we've added Artifact Market for admins to test. Within this week it will be available to all players of level 20 or higher for extensive testing and afterwards to the general public. Stay tuned.
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
´This game wants only cash
Tell me Berseker why in the cash shop☺ we have do charge real money.I could be like this when you win abattle i get some cash .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

the market is impracticable, bad idea, for us. For u i believe is a great idea, lot of ticket markets selling. maybe in future... we will wait.

very bad market. hundreds of artifacts sold already.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ideas for Bers & Follow-up for Bers
IDEA: When I owned online retail business we were able to track # of clicks on product, stay time, and # of items sold (by type, average price, etc). With this information we tailored sales by putting more of the same types of items or consistently replenishing a hot selling item, or adjusted store prices on some.
--- My Point: this is where Enkord itself may make some money... for example: if i buy Pacifier at average price of 1500E and there is no longer one for sale... maybe Enkord may introduce a Pacifier at the average price.
FOLLOW-UP: You asked one of your programmers to include a clear all or select all button.
---- EVERY time I go into market I have to deselect several items. Example, I may be looking for sniper and armor. So I have to click on 10 items. Please make it more convenient for person selling items.
Now I find myself spending.. $50 a day on this stuff on average. Please insert two simple buttons for me.
Ty,
-ranger01
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
OMG!!!
Why the market ticket is not free?
I don't have cash but i have some really nice arts:☹☹☹☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
😡
art market very bad...
100enkord to post weapom...
100enkord to buy
and recharge cash with real money to buy weapom...
and 7 days post weapom --''
bad !
😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

very bad market. hundreds of artifacts sold already.

i like the market, but there should be 1 more button, to choose if you wanna auctions, or arts sold simply -> personally, i dont wanna participate in auctions, and i have to check all arts if they are, or not in auction..
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Selling Arts
Someone is buying my arts and have not yet paid full.. what if the auction price raised by a few buyers, then to the last person cant pay.. n i lose all buyers ☹... anyway i hope they r legitimate credit card owners 😲
Ace
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I like art's
😲Wow..!! bers u are good admin now i can buy legendary art's and fight very easy 😎😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
:mad: very :mad:
ok its a cool markt but why we have to have a ticket before we can sell somting on the markt i have a wapens what can sell for 15000 cash dude no 4500 man bad idee
😡
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him