GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 22-Aug-2008 - New location "Memorial Boulevard"

+ new location added: 2 roads in center split by concrete blocks + objects from Begginners' Quarter + statues + new house
+ player level now shown in game as well
+ fixed: spectator bugs
+ now Kamikaze suicide buttons can be triggered despite any amount of HP your unit has + added suicide confirmation popup
+ game creation interfact changed (still temporary, icons will be added soon)
+ while creating game you can chose game type and number of teams(currently only one game type implemented - Deathmatch, but we will add King of the Hill and others in the future)
+ game list now shows same info about creator as player list to the right (if player is still online)
+ new perk Advanced Insight added that allows to see enemy perks
+ new round packs graphics
+ fixed: on results screen sometimes button does not reach proper place
+ added new title screen
+ moderator actions now logged
+ armor and damage resistance calculation changed
+ damage resistance perk now adds +3% instead of +2%
+ medikit, mine, grenade, knife, pistol can be given on start in addition to default weapon if you have appropriate skills high enough
+ perk self treatment changed. now it gives +2 regen +20 hp
+ high level medikits weight increased
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

+ new location added: 2 roads in center split by concrete blocks + objects from Begginners' Quarter + statues + new house
+ player level now shown in game as well
+ fixed: spectator bugs
+ now Kamikaze suicide buttons can be triggered despite any amount of HP your unit has + added suicide confirmation popup
+ game creation interfact changed (still temporary, icons will be added soon)
+ while creating game you can chose game type and number of teams(currently only one game type implemented - Deathmatch, but we will add King of the Hill and others in the future)
+ game list now shows same info about creator as player list to the right (if player is still online)
+ new perk Advanced Insight added that allows to see enemy perks
+ fixed: on results screen sometimes button does not reach proper place
+ added new title screen
+ moderator actions now logged
+ armor and damage resistance calculation changed
+ damage resistance perk now adds +3% instead of +2%
+ medikit, mine, grenade, knife, pistol can be given on start in addition to default weapon if you have appropriate skills high enough
+ perk self treatment changed. now it gives +2 regen +20 hp

K.O.T.H?! Did you say King of the Hill?! 😲 WOW... when that comes out... it'll be a great day for Gunrox!
Also, take a good look at those medikits... there are now IMPROVED versions. They heal a TON of health compared to their normal counterparts... the catch is that you need a healing skill of 20 to use. Medic class units should see a boon from something like this.
There are also more traps to have fun with! Yes... you do need to have a trap skill of X points to use them.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
We've increased weight of medikits so they are not as all-powerful like they used to be.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
This is a very nice update, and i have to say things look wonderfull 😁
There's only one thing , now that you've changed most of the ammo appearances, the 7.62 and 5.56 ( ak-su/sniper and M4 ammo ) look very alike , you migth want to make more difference between them.
Also when playing 3 teams , one of the teams has only 2 units, i don't know if you can change this ( with the 8 units in a game max ) but it's not really fair if you want balanced teams ...
Further then that i can only say , great work , and one big step towards the full release of GUNROX ( thumps up smilie is missing ... ) 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
yeah, great work! finally, milkor mgl and beretta! 😁
muchas muchas muchas gracias!!11 :*
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Xspy
So many changes .... Title screeen with banner ? Ok , i hate this ...but its your bussines . Improved graphics for ammo ? Ok , but i like better diference between types ; New location ? Great . New rules for teams ? - WTF , 😲 Only three teams in one army - disputable . New game modes ? .... I see problems in this time . Each gamers preferred other type of game and in many times are in game only few players .... The future brings absolution .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I think that won't be a problem , as there will be more players when the game get's released ( due to advertisment etc. )
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
few suggestions about new patch:
+ while creating game you can chose game type and number of teams
after game started, every team should have own flag, next to nickname (now only yours have green), when is 3 or more teams, it is easy to confuse them
5.56 and 7.62 looks almost the same, i must check every time wich type of ammo it is😁 my friend already did a mistake, took wrong one for battle, and his team lose couse of that 😁
sometimes in Memorial Boulevard it is possible to stand on street lamp (same square))
but those are only details, i still think that this update is best (since i am playing ;d)
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Yes great update, especial the new location.
It would be nice, if you can see what kind of game is select like the past.
(means all vs all, team 2 / 3 / 4) This time theres no difference in the lobby.
Also the Level of owner is show now. Would be nice if you can show the mean value of the others too. Eventuelly only if no space to show it.
Its much more usefull to find blanced games for your own.
For example:
Game create by player 10 = show in lobby as Level 10 (like now)
Player Level 13 Silde = show in lobby as Level 12
Player Level 21 Silde = show in lobby as Level 15
Player 14+12 Silde = show in lobby as Level 14 (70/5)
Eventually same to all teams for their own at the next gamescreen or the sum of the teamlevel.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

few suggestions about new patch:
+ while creating game you can chose game type and number of teams
after game started, every team should have own flag, next to nickname (now only yours have green), when is 3 or more teams, it is easy to confuse them
5.56 and 7.62 looks almost the same, i must check every time wich type of ammo it is😁 my friend already did a mistake, took wrong one for battle, and his team lose couse of that 😁
sometimes in Memorial Boulevard it is possible to stand on street lamp (same square))
but those are only details, i still think that this update is best (since i am playing ;d)

I've seen that bug with the street lamp too, however it only happened for me when the lamp was pointing down and to the left! The other three directions were working just fine.
Also, the 5.56 and 7.62 mm rounds do look a little too close to each other... that should be changed!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
about this round packs - imagine when someone got greyscale monitor 😁
but deffinitly this should be changed to avoid this similarities
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
gabriel0

This is a very nice update, and i have to say things look wonderfull 😁
There's only one thing , now that you've changed most of the ammo appearances, the 7.62 and 5.56 ( ak-su/sniper and M4 ammo ) look very alike , you migth want to make more difference between them.
Also when playing 3 teams , one of the teams has only 2 units, i don't know if you can change this ( with the 8 units in a game max ) but it's not really fair if you want balanced teams ...
Further then that i can only say , great work , and one big step towards the full release of GUNROX ( thumps up smilie is missing ... ) 😁

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

gabrielzinho.jpg

Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
kkkkkkkkk .. ?? 😕
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Gabriel0 is banned for 30 days.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
fdhyjytnb
how is it possible to kill your team player???
because someone did it to me....
and i dont know why....
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

how is it possible to kill your team player???
because someone did it to me....
and i dont know why....

That's because some weapons are either "explosive" or have a "spray". Obviously grenades can damage multiple targets, but so can traps and grenade launchers. Some more common weapons like the Assault Rifles have a spray cone that damages ALL units in the cone, this spray also goes for Shotguns (the Sawed-Off Shotgun has an especially wide cone) and Machine Guns (which feature HUGE cones!).
Oh yeah, about the explosives... grenades and grenade launchers have a statistic called "Deviation". That's the number of cells that the explosive can deviate off the target cell. So an attack that wouldn't hit an allied unit could inadvertently damage that unit from the deviation! Whenever an attack hint screen appears for any reason that could damage an friendly unit, the cursor has a ! next to it to warn you about the threat to the friendly unit.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
you can also press control while shooting, and damage your teammates
i did it few times, for example when my teammate was extremly dumb, or to encourage him to fight (like russian army during II WW 😁)
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

you can also press control while shooting, and damage your teammates
i did it few times, for example when my teammate was extremly dumb, or to encourage him to fight (like russian army during II WW 😁)

THAT technique rarely works here in Gunrox, as most players don't understand what that means!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him