GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Campaign against account hackers

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3

Recently some people hacked into the account of moderator BEEmine, and entered under his account to spy for games and make illegal punishments. We have proactively took measures against those hackers, the moderator account was restored, and all illegal punishments cleared. Here is the list of people who used the moderator's account and they are now banned forever:
Bravox[32]
keyt[28]
_Deflash_[24]
-chule-[7]
more_myo[7]
Guu_LHP[14]
_xXx_victo_xXx[1]
_X_victo_X_[2]
These people also had access to accounts of some other players, including famous high level ones like lil_god.
Since this is a very serious issue from now on we will announce about an extensive anti-hacker campaign. All accounts will be carefully tracked and players who hack/enter other people's accounts will be banned permanently from the game without any chance to return.
To all players: please change your password to something complex right now and don't tell it to anyone ever, even to moderators. No one from the Enkord team will ever ask you to share your password. Giving your password to a friend to let him play your account is not acceptable too cause it may lead to issues when your password is leaked to a lot of different people.
To prevent account theft from now on we will monitor entrances to your account from other networks/countries, other than the one from where it was created and punish such activity.
Edited 4 hours, 53 minutes later by . Reason: Grammatical and English corrections, by request.
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

Of course, if you flood the forum with threats using number of nicknames. BTW, I saw you also entered other person's account yesterday - you posted here so I noticed you and took proper action?

Am i threating you?? How?😕 And if i said what im thinking about all of this does it mean im flooding?? You know why i dont like you because you think you are the top man here you are the god of the gunrox)) I think you just spend too much time with your game and you start losing you mind, man. Take a brake but im not shure it helps
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
vanhelsing:you are sure and fotoshop? try a fitting so good! m3y3r send a good photo?
😉
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to

vanhelsing:you are sure and fotoshop? try a fitting so good! m3y3r send a good photo?
😉

yep, and 100% sure that google translator fail in wrong hands...
anyway, this is my last quote for ya, to stop this flames,and to maitain the thread on rails, all off posts before that will be deleted...
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Hahaha lol this really isent part of the disscosion but i was just looking at all the peoples ranks or whatver lol
Administrator
Junior memeber
Senoir member
Banned
Lol littrally, that put a smile to my face
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Campanha contra hackers
Recentemente, algumas pessoas invadiram a conta de BEEmine moderador, e entraram em sua conta espiaram os Jogos puniçoes ilegais fizeram. Tomamos medidas pró-activas contra os hackers, a conta de moderador foi restaurada, e como todas apuradas ilegais Punições. Aqui está uma lista das pessoas que utilizaram conta do moderador e agora eles estão proibidos (banidos) para sempre:
Bravox [32]
keyt [28]
_Deflash_ [24]
-chule-[7]
more_myo [7]
Guu_LHP [14]
_xXx_victo_xXx [1]
_X_victo_X_ [2]
Essas pessoas também tinham Acesso a contas de alguns outros jogadores, incluindo os famosos de alto nível como o lil_god.
isto é uma questão muito séria a partir de agora vamos anunciar sobre uma vasta campanha anti hacker. Todas as contas Serão monitoradas cuidadosamente e os jogadores que hack / entrarem em contas de outras pessoas Serão banidos permanentemente do Jogo, sem qualquer chance de retorno.
Para todos os jogadores: altere a sua senha para algo complexo e agora não fale nunca a ninguém , mesmo para os moderadores. Ninguém da equipa Enkord vai pedir que você compartilhe a sua senha. Dando uma senha para um amigo para deixa-lo jogar em sua conta, não é Aceitável também pode causar varios problemas quando sua senha é passada para um monte de pessoas diferentes.
Para Evitar o roubo de conta a partir de agora vamos acompanhar entradas para uma sua conta de outras redes / Países, que não aquele de onde ele foi criado e punir tal actividade.
Edited 4 hours, 27 minutes later by .
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Kampania przeciwko hakerom
Ostatnio parę osób włamało się na konto moderatora BEEmine, wchodizły na konto moderator szpiegowało i dokonywali nielegalnych kar. Konto moderatora zostało odzyskane a nielegalne kary zdjętę. Oto lista osób zamieszanych w tą sprawę i zbanowanych na zawsze:
Bravox[32]
keyt[28]
_Deflash_[24]
-chule-[7]
more_myo[7]
Guu_LHP[14]
_xXx_victo_xXx[1]
_X_victo_X_[2]
Ci gracze mieli dostęp także do innego konta jednego z wysokich leveli lil_god.
Odkąd ta sprawa stała się poważna informujemy o kampani anty-hakerskiej. Wszystkie konta będą namierzane i gracze którzy wejdą na inne konta będą banowani na zawsze bez szans na powrót.
Do wszystkich graczy: proszę zmienić swoje hasła na bardziej skomplikowane i nie podawać go nikomu, nigdy, nawet moderatorom. Nikt z ekipy Enkord nigdy nie będzie cię prosił o podanie hasła do twojego konta. Nie dawaj hasła do twojego konta przyjacielowi bo nie wiesz do kogo ono trafi. By przeciwdziałać kradzieży kont będziemy monitorować każdego gracza z jakich sieci i państw się loguje.
Edited 41 minutes later by .
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
WTF!
I need help mods! I have another profile under the name 'Killionaire' and recently i've lost access to my account. It was just another day on Gunrox but when i tried to log in, it said my password was invalid. I know I typed in the correct password but it keeps saying invalid. ????? Please help me. I've put quite a bit of money into that account and I can't seem to get any answers on why my password isn't working. So if anyone can help please notify me!!!!!!!
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to

I need help mods! I have another profile under the name 'Killionaire' and recently i've lost access to my account. It was just another day on Gunrox but when i tried to log in, it said my password was invalid. I know I typed in the correct password but it keeps saying invalid. ????? Please help me. I've put quite a bit of money into that account and I can't seem to get any answers on why my password isn't working. So if anyone can help please notify me!!!!!!!

There are ways to reset paswword without help of mods, and frankly mods can't help you anyway cause everything that can help you is automated and available via loader screen. There are screens to reset password and mail it to email address under that account, another way is to reset it using emergency code that was emailed your way on account activation.
If those can't help you mods can't help you either unfortunately.
P.S. No need to do grave digging.
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Reset Password and Email
Ok. Sounds good. I'll see if that works. If not....we'll then I will rebuild and come back stronger than ever. Peace

P.S. No need to go grave digging. What did you mean by that?
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to

P.S. No need to go grave digging. What did you mean by that?

I mean you are posting into really old thread bringing it up.
14 years ago
14 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him