GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

STUPIDIEST ANTIQUE CHEST EVER...

STUPIDIEST ANTIQUE CHEST EVER...
Man, what is one key worth nowadays??? I am pretty sure not what this stupid chest presented me minutes ago...

I understand it is worth judging by the cash (a key = 95 E, same price of Bereta Laser point and any other attachment), but it is still totally stupid! I am giving up on opening chests, I will open only golden ones from now one as many already do. But it is still sad because we have to carry the key all the time, risking to lose it (of course something people form Enkord don't give a damn about, since we will have to buy another and that means profit for them). But Enkord Team, you should give more than a damn about it.
Gunrox is the land of fakers and cheaters nowadays and it is already almost unbearable to play because of human factor. Please, make at least the game help us a bit more with antique chests that give us something more useful than this bs. Thanks. 😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Red chest 50% of having an art, still not worth it imo
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Red chest 50% of having an art, still not worth it imo

nope ur wrong. NOT 50%. I opened more than 10 red chests. All got no arts.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
after opening a red chest at lost beach, i found an art... (cleaving benelli M3)
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him